The Magic School Bus Forums

PBS (ended 1997)

What is your fav. or least fav. episode.

LexClarkaresexy

[1]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 15
    I would have to say that my fav. episode was when they learned about percipitaion or when they went in to outer space. I do have a least fav. episode though and that it the one where they are trying to find something to put in the time capsule that was going to outer space and they gave air, I didn't really like episode as much.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pashotshot

[2]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 15
    I really don't have a favorite, or least favorite. I liked most of the episodes.

TWTlol30

[3]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 9

My least fav is definately either the chick one or the dinosaur one, cause DA kisses Arnold in the chick one (ARNOLD IS ALL WANDA'S!!!) and all the girls are trying to flirt with Arnold in the dinosaur one (AGAIN, ARNOLD IS ALL WANDA'S!!!)

But I LOVE Builds a Bridge, Ups and Downs, In the Arctic, Hops Home, For Lunch, Gets Wet, and Especially the Christmas Special!!! (WANDA AND/OR WANDA X ARNOLD MOMENTS!!!! ^^)

captaintombatch

[4]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 32
    My two favorite episodes are "In The Haunted House" and "Good Vibrations". I'm not sure if I have a least favorite since they're all really good. I guess if I had to choose a worst favorite, I would have to pick the episode where they learned about the phases of a star, only because that salesman was an idiot