The Magic School Bus

The Busasaurus

Aired Daily 2:30 PM Sep 24, 1995 on PBS

• The class explores dinosaurs.

This episode is exciting! So here, Ms. Frizzle takes the class to a dinosaur dig, courtesy of her old school palentologist, Dr. Carmina Skeledon. To complete the field trip, they travel back in time, exactly 67 million years to see what dinosaurs were really like! Arnold's fossilized egg, put in his care by Dr. Skeledon, is snatched by a dinosaur and he ends up squaring off with a T-Rex. With him in danger, the bus supersizes him to a big person and fights off the TRex alone! With bravery, he scares off the TRex and the class goes back to their own time period and sees a new discovered thing: a footprint of a sneaker-saurus! Overall, I rate this episode a 90%!
  • Definately my favorite

"The Busassaurus" was definately my favorite of the 52 episodes. It's funny that Arnold, who always complains about going on the field trips, ended up the hero in the end (as Phoebe put it "It's a good thing you didn't stay home today, Arnold!"). It was also cute to see that it looked like Phoebe had a developing crush on Arnold. It was also the first (and only, I do believe) time the class went back in time, which is always fun. Definately one of the best episodes.