The Magnificent Seven

CBS (ended 1999)

Catwoman87531

The Magnificent Seven Fan Reviews (11)

• Girlfriend\'s favorite show, would *love* to see second season. Help me make a Christmas dream come true.

Originally, I did not have very high hopes. I was a big fan of the movie, so I was skeptical of a weekly show based on a film in which more than half of the main characters were killed. Shockingly, I found that they found pretty good ways to make these characters interesting beyond the initial \"lets protect the town from bad guys\" plot. The acting isn\'t the best, and the stories are pretty much par for shows of its ilk. However, I found myself really digging the characters. It\'s a great show.

On the other hand, my girlfriend has fallen in love with the show. She\'s watched the first season many, many times. The one thing she wants for Christmas, more than anything else, is to see the second season. I know the DVDs don\'t exist, and the torrents don\'t seem to work...so I\'m wondering if anyone has these on tape. I\'d be happy to mail a pack of blank tapes and an SASE to get these by Christmas. If anyone could help, that would be swell.

Thanks so much!