The Man Show

Comedy Central (ended 2004)

The Man Show Fan Reviews (23)

7.8
  • Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel were awesome! Too bad they totally wrecked the show!

When I first watched the Man Show I was a freshman in high school. I had heard Jimmy Kimmel before on the Kevin and Bean morning show on KROQ. I tuned in and it was one of the funniest shows on TV at the time. Jimmy Kimmel was always funny but I didn't know about Adam Carolla. Carolla turned out to be just as funny maybe even better than Kimmel. The two loved doing the show. They were just best friends having fun together hosting a show. Not only was it super funny, but they also had the Juggies, The Fox, The Goodtime Party Boys, and the Man Show Boy. The show was great until Jimmy Kimmel went to ABC and Adam Carolla went back to radio. The new host Doug Stanhope and Joe Rogan were just terrible. They tried way to hard and weren't as natural as Kimmel and Carrola. Eventually all the regular fans stopped watching and the show faded into the sunset. Kimmel and Carolla earned a 10 out of 10 in my book, but the last season took 2 points off the total of the show making it an 8 out of 10 overall!