The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2010)

Offical Low Tidings Episode Discussion

spongebobfan200

[1]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 30
    I'm doing one for this because this is actually MMoF's first 30 min special!! Once TV_Tome picks up the summary, I'll tell you all what it's about hopefully. It airs tomorrow, December 3rd!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[2]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 21

Yep, it looks like a great episode! I am surprised that they are going to be doing more Holiday Episodes ( They did do a Valentines Themed episode once).

( By the way, i do like this show, i just haven't posted on the fourms for it in a long time)

Edited on 12/03/2009 1:01pm

mitsukigirl13

[3]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 18
    Well, I tuned in about ten minutes after it started, but I think even if I saw it from the beginning I wouldn't know what the heck was going on. -So, the good kids get toys, but the bad ones get thrown into a sack?! WTF?!

-The part during the pagent where Knuckles went insane, I think the people who drew this were on acid.

-The songs ranged from below average to bad. -The message at the end: It doesn't matter if you're good or bad, you'll still get gifts? Nice CN, real nice.

However there was two things I actually liked (if you can believe that), one was the scene where Knuckles and Larry are arguing and they're playing "Jingle Bells" so you can't hear them, that actually made me laugh. The second part was how Knuckles actually gave a crap about someone other than himself, and even better, it was Bubbie (for any KnucklesxBubbie fans out there).

For just those two good things, I give this a 2/10.

spongebobfan200

[4]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 30
    A really good Christmas special!

Although, the bad kids rather gets sacked by mermans than get gifts from their boots was illogical. The cultural references were fantastic too. K'nuckles does nice for someone for once, Bubbie, but at the end, he respects having his hiding hole back than giving Bubbie respect. It was a good thing Flapjack was there to help.

I give it 8/10.

Yeah Mitsukigirl13, I can tell you're a Flapjack hater, but don't worry, I won't report ya'.