The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

Cartoon Network (ended 2010)

TVTome_Shadow

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack Fan Reviews (130)

• Not so Marvelous still needs work

4.5
    I tried to like this show. I am looking for things to like. One that captains concept looks good on paper as a scum bag who is greedy and will do what ever it takes to get what he wants. The animation of the show is just okay. The characters aren't drawn out to much and are kind of annoying. The stories don't work me except for those times where it was about trying to make the kid of the show into the captain or having him grow up or do something bad. A lot of the time the show made me chuckle maybe three or four times in a episode. I never felt like that evened out with the annoying characters and other problems in the story though. It's not really consistent either. Also in these episodes I don't see how the stories help them get any closer to there goals. The worst bit is it uses the strange element. Where crazy things just happen. And it works rarely if at all throughout the six episodes I watched. I just don't see what people like in it. Also to Cartoon Network step your game up.