The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

Several Leagues Under the Sea / Eye Sea You

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Jun 05, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• Very amazing.

Ok I am shocked to have to say I didnt think any cartoonnetowrk show would be so AMAZING! The first episode was great.
    Eye see you. Was very funny,When flapjack Wants to know what bubbie does all day long while he is out playing he waits and spys on bubbie all week long! But at the end of the week he Comes to find out that he Had been staring at a dummie all the time. So flapjack told bubbie what he did all week. Bubbie got very mad at him for peeping. So flapjack swore to never peep again. Once it was over he thought he would go tell K'nuckles over at the candy barrel.
    So while tellnig K'nuckles Flapjack Saw bubbie's eye in a hole in the floor! She had been peeping on flapjack all along. Bubbie said how addicted to peeping she was. And flapjack was ok with it. So The show ended with flapjack,K'nuckles,and bubbie peeping.
    Several leages under the sea also amazed me! When flapjack got in trouble for Bragging in the beggining of the episode he got himself into an even bigger mess. By challenging the "SECOND" FASTEST Whale in the sea to a challenge A race through the sea of teeth.
    Bubbie Does go trough with the race and at the end she beats the mad inventor. Though it is not the lasttime we will see him..
    Overall i love this episode!!
    -PirateChowder