The Maury Povich Show Forums

Weekdays 10:00 AM on In Season

woman 42 marries boy 16

JojoFaeJockland

[1]Nov 18, 2008
    • level: 1

This was shown on UK tv earlier this year but I think it was from 2003

Does anyone know what happened to this couple?

Are they still married?

thanks

Jojo

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

twintoo

[2]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 1
    JojoFaeJockland wrote:

This was shown on UK tv earlier this year but I think it was from 2003

Does anyone know what happened to this couple?

Are they still married?

thanks

Jojo

on the show of 9/2/09 where the couples are 20 years older than the boyfriend/girlfriend just wanted to say that my husband and I have just celebrated our 28th anniversary we have a son that is 27 years old, the one thing is my husband is 28 years older than i am he is now 76 years old and I am 48 years old we married when I was only 20 so that would have made him 48 at the time of our 1981 marriage our son as you can see was born almost a year later we were married Aug 28 1981 and our son was born Aug 5 1982 these although rare marriages do work but alot of hard work goes into it, i see that alot of these brothers and sister do not agree with the decision that the person has made in this receipt but in my case my mother threatened to shoot and kill me with a 38 cal pistol she was going to point it out the window to show me it was loaded then shoot me with the remaining 5 bullets i did not know until many years later that she wanted to date my boyfriend/husband, he would not because she was already married. my twin sister called the police and they intervened on my behalf saying that since i was over the age of 18 i was free to choose whom i wanted to see we were supposed to get married in June of that year instead of Aug, my grandmother whom i was very close to, died in March and my mother said since that i had taken care of my grandmother since i was just a kid she wanted me to be me for a little while, it took my grandmother 5 weeks to die in a hospital where she had a heart attack, then to make things worse my husband had taken beck my engagement ring agreeing with my mother that i needed to be me and in 3 months time if i still wanted to get married he would be there for me, well 3 months came and the my mother wanted me to wait 3 more months at that point my new step-dad intervened and sided with me saying that i waited the 3 months i should be able to marry then if i wanted to still marry my boyfriend/husband. and as it is said in life things just roll with the flow. things have not been a bed of roses in our marriage but as you can see it does work.

Thank you for listening

twintoo

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.