The Mentalist

Black Gold and Red Blood

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 05, 2009 on CBS

7.8
  • The crimes are getting pretty easy to solve.

Don't get me wrong I love this show and I think it's cool that they are adding different storylines , such as Rigsby and Van Pelt , Bosco , etc. but crimes themselves are easy to figure out. I mean , last episodes they most unlikely suspect is always the murderer. This episode , the young wife , last episode the nephew of the heir to the mansion's fortune ,the other one the son of the lawyer , I was able to solve who the murderer was halfway thorugh the episode.I think they need to change just that, the other aspects of the show are perfect. I need more Red John episodes.We need more clues about him and his realtionship with Jane. I remember season one finale , the scene where they show a cup of tea which was the same kind in which Jane drunk in the blind's woman house.I also notice that Jane drinks a cup of tea in every episode , so that might be a clue to Jane's relationship with Red John. My guess is that Red JOhn is some kind of evil twin or splitted personality of Jane , but that's just my wild guess.
CBS