The Mentalist

Cherry Picked

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 04, 2012 on CBS

7.8
  • Wrong direction

Marginalizing Lisbon, the press conference thing at the end...Dunno where they are taking the plot and why don't they end the Red John saga...

The 1st, 2nd, even 3rd season I've seen them multiple times but not one episode in the 5th season makes me wanna see a repeat....Even Red dawn, that episode had so much potential. There were 1000 better ways they could have showed Jane meeting the team and they went for that...
  • Cherry Picked

The episode tonight was a little bit disappointing to put it bluntly, especially considering I'm a fan from day one of this show. The case was really boring, and from a Red John standpoint I would hardly consider anything we saw here as a development.

Just mediocre.
  • A kidnapping with a twist and Jane gets closer to finding Lorelai.

This was yet another great mentalist episode which starts with Jane questioning police officers about Lorelai's disappearance and a kidnapping of a couple but it wasn't just a normal kidnapping when the wife who was kidnapped was in on it all along and just wants the ransom money.It was a good plan and I though it had actually worked but no one can trick Jane.The wife who thought her plan had worked was surprised that she had actually got caught.The best part is that Jane now knows where Lorelai is after finding the officer who drove her out of prison and found his secret that he raped a prisoner and thats how the FBI blackmailed him but Jane now knows where she is and its only a matter of time before he gets to her.