We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Mentalist Community
CBS (ended 2015)
OMG!!!!!! I can not really express just how much I have loved these past few episodes and this one is no exception. Just amazing how they made everyone suspicious even Lisbon and Patrick (a small part of me is still hopping Patrick is Red John even though he is not). Also who doesn't love creepy blood cult scenes. Also there was so much whistling. Patrick just epic plus he has so many guns. The last few minutes had me on the edge of my seat. And the reveal that they all have the dots. OMG!!!!! What does it all mean???? Did Red John tag them? And did Patrick really shoot someone? Also, does that mean that the list is wrong? That maybe it could be someone else. Are they all dead?????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can not wait for next week?

poll

Comments (41)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
The "three dots" represent the paws of a cat or a tiger.Red John is a member of a secret organisation called "Tiger Tiger" in California Law Enforcement.That is the reason why he was never caught.He was always protected by powerful people of the cult with the same tattoo.
Flag
I'm still waiting for partridge to show up. Faking his death is more probably what happened... :) It will be the perfect surprise for most who didn't expect it.
Flag
I really don't think its him
Flag
While I think that would be cool, I really hope he is not RJ
Flag
I think Red John could be Stiles's psycho son who wanted to form his own cult.
Flag
Jane knew something was wrong with Lisbon when she told him it was ok for her if he shot RJ. I said it before, I say it again: RJ hypnotized her like he did with that psychic lady. And it wont be nice when she triggers. I also think Rigsby knows that van Pelt is a Visualize member, maybe he is one himself. Or what did you make of that scene in the office, before she went to see Stiles?
Flag
Perhaps I didn't get this right but it has been clear for a while that the three stooges Bertram, Reede and Mcallister (+Partridge) were part of the Red John 'team' inside California Law Enforcement... So that would mean they are not Red John but his tools... The tattoos could be a form of being induced into some ritual like the creepy shit Stiles was doing early in the episode with the naked blonde and the red liquid (blood?)...

So I think I was wrong that Stiles was Red John.... My best guess at this point is that Stiles did start this shit with his creepy Visualize sect but he didn't go around killing people a la Red John or at least not most of them... That has been Haffner who is like his disciple perhaps? and a crooked one at that who has taken things one step to far by killing all these people over the years... I suspect Haffner has used Stiles "infrastructure" like the three stooges etc. to his own murderous ends and his protracted duel with Jane... It will be interesting now to know why Haffner is so fixated on Jane and how much of this all Stiles knows...
More+
Flag
Totally agree with the tattooed ones are just small pecks of dust in the organisation. I do not see why a criminal mastermind would make anything to be invisible andalso make a permanent tattoo. Also why killing the gIRL personally when he always had accomplices.
Haffner is my suspect as well....
Flag
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! my pulse for that episode was all over the place!!! I was so on edge!!! I think it is Bertrum. Idk!!! JUST TELL US!!!!!!
I cannot wait til next week!!!
Flag
I agree! He is the best option makes sense
Flag
I think Partridge is Red John. He plotted his death so that he would be out of Suspects List.
Flag
The creator of the show has said that one of the suspects that Jane has on the list (we're now down to 3!!!!!!) is actually Red John. I was so sure it was Hefner and now I'm kind of bummed. I think the dots are part of the Tyger, Tyger corrupt police force thing that they're planning on focusing on after they catch RJ and that since all the people left that could be RJ are cops they're in it.
Flag
I'm starting to think, Red John is not just one person, but a group of persons.
Flag
hmm I thought it was possible at first but no it's not personal enough. Red John is a single person with the TT group under him
Flag
I do agree with you, that what I said before Red John is a criminal organization and it is very organized, I did which this episode did not end... I can not wait for the next week episode....
Flag
The next episode is titled The Great Red Dragon and the one after that Red John.. this is where the whole Red John saga will come to an end I think.. (After this the rest of the episodes have other colors mentioned in their name; not red.. finally..)

Say what you will but the explosion scene was the most realistic one I have seen on a TV show.. Oh the way Lisbon was thrown in the air.. DAAAMN !
Flag
So sick of red! Haven't checked that out will have to now to see what other colours they come up with, but if they come out with a "Blue John" I will scream :P
Flag
haha :D 6x09 - My Blue Heaven....... 6x10 - Green Thumb
Flag
So there is still hope for a blue john... :P
Flag
lol or Pink Jane :D :D
Flag
Good Episode. Have to agree that explosion part was a bit of a shock. As for who Red John is, until the writers actually say who it is, and they can just choose whoever they want and make the story match who it is, I will always believe that RJ is Virgin Minelli.

Until they say other wise, I just have this feeling it is Minelli. The tattooed suspects are just more red herrings. Either way, in a couple of episode we will find out, I just hope this time this is the actual end of the Red John storyline. :D
Flag
i have to say i too i'm impressed of how good the pacing of this season is, it's very gratifying. I don't think that Red John is one the three, and also i'm i the only one who doesn't trust Van Pelt?! She could be perfectly innocent, i didn't have proof, but i wouldn't be the least surprised if she was involved. Of course it seams that visualize are out all together but still...
Flag
I always suspected Van Pelt to be Red John since it was made clear that she joined the CBI team after Cho and Ricksby did. She's somehow in touch with visiualize and she's rather passive sitting at the computer. She also has RED HAIR!!111!
Flag
The tattoo thing wasn't as big of a shock as the whole damn building blowing up. And who got shot before the fireworks display? And the naked girl with the blood being poured over her. What the hell???
Flag
Common a little weird cult stuff is so funny
Flag
The Tiger Tiger organization looks like a red john cult. These are the people who have been helping red john from the very start. That being said I doubt that any one of those three are Red John. So the list is down to two people now "Bret Stiles and Ray Haffner". My money is on Ray Haffner
Flag
Yep - Stiles started the whole creepy Visualize and at some point Haffner branched out to be Red John and start killing people for some reason...
Flag
The "Tiger Tiger" network is separate from Red John, but I guess they do favors for him. Don't know why though. I'm getting angry that they dragged out the ID of Red John so long though.
Flag
Only two more weeks until the big reveal though
Flag
Follow this Show
Members