The Mentalist

Days of Wine and Roses

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 06, 2013 on CBS

7.9
  • Reviews on Wine and Roses.

My first thought was to pit Red John against Thomas Volker like Jane did against the other guy last season. But we need Patrick and Lisbon to take him down on their own. We also need Gail Bertrum to be around to get involved. He has been MIA since first couple episodes.

Hope Patrick don't stop him to soon. But Volker calling Lisbon has to get someone else interested in him. She needs to record his conversations. Now with Charles Milk dead it makes it harder to catch him.

The current case at hand took some interesting turns. Charlie Coats death seemed odd at first. But since Dr. Joanna Lysle did it for the necklace. Oh well. I didn't catch until later Jane asking Joanna Lysle about the cigarettes. I heard it but let it go. I figured the photographer,Moe Collin or Dr. Rubins or roommate, (Suzie),Margarette Hammersby did it. But Janes kleptomania I knew had to be a ploy. Surprised team went along, but they know better. Nice that Charlie's parents, Jefferie and Lisa got the jewelery back. The maid was mentioned but never interviewed. Grace Van Pelt must be close to having her baby. She didn't hide a lot this week.

We don't have The photographers name, Mo Collin. Any idea who it was?

CBS