WhiteKnightonTV

[1]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 60
    Crimson Casanova
    Episode #14
    Original air date: February 9, 2009

From CBS.com:
    "CBI is called in to investigate the murder of a millionaire's wife."

Please use this thread to discuss the episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tsilatnemeht

[2]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 10

This was a great episode just in time for Valentine's day. I laughed when Paul told Rigsby he could turn him into a sex-machine, because Owain Yeoman who plays Rigsby, also played Cromartie in the Pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. It was also nice to see some human interaction with Cho. Again, this episode was great and didn't disappoint, in any way whatsoever.

The Bottom Line: This episode is definetly worth a 10 out of 10, in my book.

Libra1010

[3]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    Ah! I really liked this one. Smooth Cho in the sunglasses was a little bit hot. And the casanova guy pissing off Van Pelt was funny, and when Rigsby tried (and failed) to use the method on Grace. And the end where Jane flashes his wedding ring and says he's married made me a little sad. I wanted him to go talk to the girls, but I guess he still doesn't date. : ( I liked it. And my favorite part: "Men are toasters. Women are accordians." And then when Theresa and Grace get angry and walk away and he's like, "I thought that was a compliment."

DrLar

[4]Feb 11, 2009
    Was that Tricia Helfer at the end? or maybe it is I that I want to see her everywhere...

Wow the Cho sex machine... he should be going Casanova more often..

FCBarca

[5]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 15
    Really enjoyed this eppy, again...Such a strong first season for the series...Really liked seeing a different bit of acting from Cho, as well.

Teh_Fonz

[6]Feb 11, 2009
    Who played: Mr Wolcutt, The actor is not listed on the Guest Stars.

A great episode.
    I was hoping to see more of Jane's ability to pick up women using his mentalism.

Jane's so self confident that in this episode it actually rubbed off on Lisbon, Telling Mr Wolcutt that he will drop the case against Jane as it is small and beneath him.

Cho was excellent and so smooth, I even wanted to bed him!

I thought Rigbsy was really into what Fricke had to say about picking up women and was almost going to take his suggestions seriously. But when Van Pelt showed her disgust for Fricke Rigsby sidded with her

10/10 from me.
    Edited on 02/11/2009 4:28pm

despratefan

[7]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 1

the actor who played mister Wolcutt is named Sasha Roiz

YouMayCallMe-V

[8]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    They made the same mistake as other shows in tipping who is the guilty one. A known character actor is not simply a throwaway character, so when I recognized the restaurant manager from having seen him before I immediately suspected him.

Dewbak75

[9]Feb 13, 2009
    • level: 18

DrLar wrote:
    Was that Tricia Helfer at the end? or maybe it is I that I want to see her everywhere... Wow the Cho sex machine... he should be going Casanova more often..

Her name is Lucia Sullivan. If you watch Leverage, she played the mother of the victim in the opening of "The Mile-High Job" a few weeks ago.

And if you don't watch Leverage, rectify that, it's awesome, and it's on TNT right after The Mentalist!

danharr

[10]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 45
    Nice enter the Cho dude was workin it Loved the case once again the show takes us back to our reasons for watching in the first place great cast great job and Jane at the end still pining for his wife was a priceless tv moment.
    Edited on 02/17/2009 7:14pm

CaptainHarkness

[11]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 23
    danharr wrote:
    Nice enter the Chow dude was workin it Loved the case once again the show takes us back to our reasons for watching in the first place great cast great job and Jane at the end still pining for his wife was a priceless tv moment.
    I also liked the ending.

EJamison

[12]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 17

I just got around to watching the episode. There were lots of amusing moments but I don't get the crime. If he meant to kill Fricke, I don't understand why he wound up killing Claire. And then, after seemingly botching it, he doesn't seem like he'd be a serial killer, especially if it wasn't to go after Fricke again. Or maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention, but it just didn't make sense to me.

I also thought the manager was more involved as soon as I saw him. Even though I don't know the actor, it just seemed strange the way they introduced him.