The Mentalist Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

red johns accompliance

RavneelSharma

[1]May 6, 2011
    • level: 1

personally watching this show i am 99.9% sure that the mole at the CBI is not a CBI agent but probably an FBI agent.......anyone no ok i think it is Van pelts husband to be because she works at CBI AND he can gain access to the information......to make my point clear did anyone see when van pelt was being shot at and the FBI agent just stood there and watched while rigsby saved her....anyone agree with me

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vicbjones

[2]May 14, 2011
    • level: 12

I'm going take a wild guess at the media liaison, because there are episodes (i.e., the episode with the hostage crisis) where her character just seems to be there for no real reason. Plus, the FBI was only introduced this season.

Edited on 05/14/2011 1:06pm

Beecharm3r2

[3]May 22, 2011
    • level: 8
    So now we know the real accomplice in the CBI. Sort of...

Isn't O'Laughlin new to S3? I've only seen the finale for S2 and all of S3 but wasn't there a Red John accomplice killed in the CBI before? She was working as an assistant or something? That woman who shot Lisbon's former partner...? I'm pretty sure O'Laughlin wasn't around back then so he didn't do it. So there must have been someone else in the CBI right? I would think with his followers, Red John wouldn't have showed up himself and killed her.