TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Mentalist Forums

CBS (ended 2015)

Walter Mashburn, who else? (Spoiler?)

seahorse86

[1]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 2

I love Currie Graham as Walter Mashburn in both the episodes he appeared in.
    Actually 3.7 "Red Hot" is one of my favorite episodes. It was great to see a different side to Lisbon and to have her have some fun. Can't get over the ending scene! It was just too great, especially how enthralled Mashburn looked at her. Felt a little sorry for him, he clearly wanted more. But that's our Lisbon )

I think he has great chemistry with both Jane and Lisbon and I enjoyed every minute he was on screen.

I think the writers could have leave little hints about his return from Europe after "Red Hot" though - it wouldn't have needed to be super obvious, but maybe Lisbon receiving a card or something. I was a little disappointed they just totally forgot about him afterwards even if it was "just" a one-night stand.

So I sure hope he will return for some more episodes in future seasons. It's be great to see how both Jane and Lisbon would react.

Any other Mashburn or Lisbon/Mashburn fans here?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

carlmeg

[2]Aug 18, 2011
    • level: 5

Not really a fan but I remember Currie Graham from an episode in Season 4 of Criminal Minds. He flirted with the main character and he also talked about how pupil dilation shows that he's attracted with the girl he's talking to.

AMHgal

[3]Oct 20, 2012
    • level: 5
    of course he'll be back. HE'S RED JOHN