The Mentalist

Green Thumb

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 08, 2013 on CBS

7.7
  • Cho was good

Cho was good, the rest of this episode was just the usual filler type.
  • Green Thumb

Hope we get more of Kim and Jane in the field together. Good dynamic there. This was an okay episode, but I didn't like the quick copout of Abbott suddenly giving into the terms without even seeing him do so.
  • no so fun episode

i din't like this episode. The story was boring, and the fbi agents too.
  • Good turn

Am happy that finally Red John is dead, and also Grace is off the season. Don't know who told that woman to act. The new FBI agent is a pain, over smart. I think he should be taught a lesson for cheating and not living up to his commitment.

A one month break disrupts the rhythm and the producers must do something t avoid such long breaks during episodes.
  • I'm Glad

I was going to miss the mentalist if this was going to be the last season, it's not right? *panics!!*

Haha anywho. I liked this and the past episode very much, I hope that they will be around for a little while. Also im still rooting for lisbon and jane to kiss and have lots of babies together or something but they're awesome friendship will do for now I guess :p.
  • How Patrick got his groove back

So Agent Bitchella stops Jane from getting his hot dog from the street vendor, and he escapes from the crime scene so he can get another Dog? NYC street dogs are good, but not as good as here in Phoenix, with bacon, black beans and jalapenos.

Now Patrick's got his game going. And got a new team to cock-womble. And it's the re-boot. I'm so glad Cho is still on board; he just cracks me up when he tells her her that she'll never be able to rein Jane in and should probably just stop trying. And an Amen from the choir
  • nice ep, but I miss the old team

... with Van Pelt and Rigsby, I think this new situation needs to be gotten used to