The Mentalist

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 23, 2008 on CBS

• Finally, a decent new TV show this season!

Since the new Tv season broke out I tried many new show and I don't know why I completely cut out The mentalist. I shouldn't have. While I gave up on the new TV shows (the Ex-list, my own worst ennemy...) The mentalist seems very promising. I was hooked from the very first minute. Simon Baker is great (I missed him since Heart break high in my early years), the plot thick and interesting and the team's interaction is nice. Of course, just like for every show I watch I'm already shipping a couple (Patrick & Teresa) and I know that it will be frustrating (just like Ziva and Tony on NCIS) because it's not the point of the show but it's still an extra ingredient which I enjoy.

BTW, am I the only one to think that Robin Tanney looks like Gillian Anderson except that she's not a red-head? Look forward to the rest of the season, hoping that it will keep up the good work.
CBS