The Mentalist

Pretty Red Balloon

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 06, 2011 on CBS

7.6
  • I absolutely can't stand him and his self righteous act. Right after he yells at the two male relatives he starts accusing the psychic? He used to be a better person when he was a psychic. For all we know the kid would have been safely returned anyhow.

Does that self agrandizing moron ever have anything nie to say/ or even not smile that disgusting smile/ i don't get why people let him get away with it? First of all, people do not forget anything that happens under hypnosis. thats a myth. No one can make anyone forget anything. Second of all, why would a federal agent believe that being hypnotized is a sign of a weak mind? Quite the opposite. only people who can concentrate will be hypnotized. The smarter the more likely. A federal agent would know that. I know its last episode. But I am getting tired of jane and his completely mythical powers. If he is going to preform magic, then make him a magician. Because this is not working. He simply does things that are completely impossible all the time. the guesses he makes are not rational. Plenty of people would be able to take him om. He simply isn't that smart, and the only way the show can compensate is to make everyone else totally idiotic.