The Mentalist

Red All Over

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 29, 2010 on CBS

7.6
  • A fun one.

This was a fun one becuae of Malcolm McDowell! Loved the wasy the cult "seemed" to be like that horrible cult Scientology. The "gimic" box Jane had to sit in from off and answer questions. LOVED it.
    I wish that the story had kept going back to McDowell. But I knew who did it as soon as the rich Husband wouldn't hold his child. I told my husband, the kid's not his, it's the Husbands son and he killed his son because of it. Then of course, it was the other son that had the affair and he killed the wrong son. NO suprises but fun to watch.
    I didn't like the bomb sequence. You knew nothing was going to happen. The only good thing was Jane's reaction to the fact that Lisbon was in trouble.
    All in all I enjoyed the show. Would like a script that surprised us though. Can't believe McDowell is Red John because in the previous episode when Red John passes the secretary that killed Boscoe and he touches her....with poison....the actor that passed her in the hall wasn't McDowell, even though we only saw the back of his head you could tell it wasn't him.
    It would have fit though with him being Red John and running a cult while at the same time being a cold blooded killer.