The Mentalist

Red and Itchy

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 28, 2013 on CBS

• Not a big surprise

At the beginning when La Roche said he was investigating a leak at CBI and we know from the episode Little Red Corvette that it's Brenda Shettrick and La Roche mentioned that what made him think that is Tommy Volker whom we saw in that episode got information from her.. What was a surprise was that Shettrick is giving out information. During the third season when they were trying to find out who killed someone who could lead them to Red John Brenda was among the suspects and I didn't think it was her. And if may in the next episode we find out who Patrick suspects is Red John and among them is CBI Director Bertram. And he was also one of the suspects from Season 3. So why does Patrick think he's Red John; if he was he allowed, whom Patrick said was a valuable asset, to be exposed and eventually killed. Because the trap they set for the one involved giving each of them false information so if he was Red John he was told one false info and the one (Craig Laughlin) was given a different one so he would have known it's a trap.
  • La Roche Secret

La Roche is back for this episode when thieves break in his home and steal his tuppaware box, the mystery is what huge secret is he hiding in that box. This was a good solid episode until, after finally getting his hands on the box, Jane hands it over without taking a peek. Totally out of character for Jane.
  • A sold A++++++++++++

In 42 minutes , the progress of the story has a huge leap forward, the story lines were really written so intense and logical. Really "take your breahe away". Writers are brilliant.
  • boooooo

Boooooooooooo
  • Red and Itchy

A fairly solid episode of The Mentalist here. Good chemistry with Jane and LaRoche, and the idea of stealing that container and needing desperately to retrieve was fun, yet enjoyable.

Season 5 has definitely been gaining momentum and this was just another example of why week to week The Mentalist is strong.
  • LaRoche's secret.

In the episode before the finale there is still one more mystery that must be solved and that is the secret about whats in LaRoche's box This episode also links to the Tommy Volker storyline because Volker's mole in the CBI was revealed to be Brenda Shettrick and in this episode Jane creates a plan to reveal the real side of Brenda It was only until the last few seconds of the episode where we find out that La Roche kept a tongue from his mothers rapist and I really didn't expect La Roche could ever do anything like that but now I know why he wanted to keep it from everyone.
  • Rub the Sharpei's belly!

Watch the episode at least twice to get the full enjoyment! Someone hired a locksmith to break in LaRoche's place and steal Tupperware! Notice that they stop saying Tupperware after the first ten minutes. The investigation gets the CBI leak and also reveals LaRoche's character...
MNT