The Mentalist

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2008 In Season

hanpuusi

The Mentalist Fan Reviews (249)

• silver wings

I loved it. I think the show just keeps getting better. I want more JISBON. SIMON BAKER is the sexest and most talented actor on tv.
  • SAVE THE MENTALIST!!!

This is indeed the best tv show that is out there at the moment! I really can't imagine my life without it, really i have been watching the mentalist for years now and there is nothing that can replace most original tv show ever, best acting i've seen the Jane is the most entertaining guy that i've ever seen, we can't loose the mentalist!!!
  • Most clever decision in your whole life - SAVE THE MENTALIST

TM is a series which is on a way higher level than other serious. It is so unique that even a bad remake will not appear within the next decade! It is a modern style, humourous, displaying amazing actors series with a huuuge fanbase! Please do not disappoint us. It is series whihc we look forward to every week, even though it has a bad time slot!

That is the most we can do - say our opinion - and WE want The Mentalist to be renewed!
  • Save The Mentalist

This is one of the best shows on television. It's in a bad time slot. I have to record it since I have to get up early and go to work on Monday mornings.
  • This series cannot die

It will be extremely wrong to deny viewers of this series another season or Four, it is so well appreciated by the fanbase, and very entertaining to watch, please do not let it disappear.
  • Lets get some reviews here

Hey can we get some reviews here for the menatlist please?

• The world will be a better place with 1 more season

maybe two. Okey someone has to explain to CBS that tv will never be the same without "Jane" and his intelligence. His craftiness, intellect, observation tricks, mind games, and elaborate traps make this show irrepplaceable. It boosts people's IQ! :) Something will always be missing without it...
  • #saveoneshow

Please go to eonline and vote for the mentalist! It's down to beauty and the best and the mentalist. The mentalist needs another season.
  • MENTALIST SUNDAYS ARE BACK

we almost made it through the hiatus!!! Now we have to make it through the PIKE thing and pray for a 7th season...
  • Want more

I love this show. I want all the fans to come back and get used to the FBI. I really love the dialogue between Jane and Lisbon. It makes watching it fun and interesting. I also like it when they give Cho more lines, which they are starting to do. i wouldn't mind for Rigsby and Van Pelt to come back but they probably aren't. I know for sure that they will be in more episodes before the season is over. And no, i seriously doubt they would kill them off, Bruno Heller isn't that cruel.

I can tell this show will only going to get better. I was so sick of RJ and now i'm ready to see what life has in store for Jane now that chapter is closed in his life.
  • Best binge watching ever

Im up to season three and loving this show. So great to see wit in a sleuthing show!
  • go jisbon!!!!!

is it normal that i still desperately hope for Jisbon ?
  • Next episode 6x13

Next episode will air on the 9th of March

How should I even SURVIVE!?
  • Best Show On TV Including The Premium Cable Network Shows

I was a bit skeptical at first, as to how the show was going to flow after Jane finished off Red John.

But the three new episodes did not disappoint. The show still has it's magical mix of drama, wit, cunning and charm.

I believe the new principal characters fit perfectly and will develop more and more as the show goes on. Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon and Cho's interaction with them and each other is priceless
  • Loving it

I just absolutely love this show!! Hope it never ends!
  • his is going to catch her !!

I guess in upcoming episodes, Jane well cooperate with FBI to catch "Erica Flynn", so what do u think?

• Awesome

I just love this show
  • Better and better

Look like a big change in script coming? Jane working for FBI and Lisbon his assistant ?
  • Finally

I am so glad Jayne finally caught red john it was just dragging on. I loved the way Jayne killed him dying by Jaynes hand. What's up with Vanpelt and Rigsby? I know they are leaving the show but I though on a good note please do not write them out with a divorce or separation. Overall still my favourite show!
  • Episode reflections...

I wanted him to kill Red John, so I'm glad they let him do it his way--those kinds of worthless, inbred scum don't deserve a 'fair trial' no matter what the law says, and I'm very happy that Jane was the one to personally send it to hell. Nice touch on the strangulation, too, by the way, because anybody can simply shoot the bad guy--I love that they allowed Jane to do it the personal way, so the garbage he killed could see his face when it died, and that let it know that IT was the one that lost 'the importantly, it then knew, with its dying breath, that Jane had indeed 'won'. I like it when the evil heathens loose, but love it when they are forced to KNOW that they lost before they die. And at least the writers allowed us to see it fear for its life. Everyone knows the most brutal killers are usually total cowards, and always beg for mercy before doing the world a favor and dying themselves, so it was great to see Red John fear for its life. Great casting, by the way, with Xander Berkley--I love this actor, and hated seeing him play the evil thing we all wanted dead, but he's such a good actor, he played Red John's arrogance, ego, and cowardice perfectly!
  • McAllister

so it's McAllister... I'm a bit disappointed but the season is not over so who knows what will happen next
  • RED john is ri8 below.

its "bret partridge"!!!!
  • Fire and Brimstone

Very good episode. We are finally getting to the final reveal of Red John. I really think it is Bertram. What better way to hide then to be the head hancho. I always liked the Red John story. Has it gone to far, maybe a little. But i always liked it paired with the case by case episodes. Can't wait see what's next.
  • Enough Red John. Move on

It is absurd the money I pay for satellite TV just to watch 4 shows a week - The Mentalist, Project Runway - yes I'm a PR junkie, The Big Bang Theory and 60 Minutes or Dateline. When I knew the football game on Sunday was running late, I set my DVR to record the following 2 shows, just to be sure I wouldn't miss The Mentalist. Patrick Jane's unique ability to break a case and his charismatic smile keeps me tuning in every week. But enough with Red John. Hope the writers have Jane kill off RJ in his effort to avenge his wife and daughter, so he can finally move on - let's see him date, and solve more crimes with his 'psychic' powers. Yes, I know, "there is no such thing as a psychic". Keep The Mentalist going CBS. There is so much yet waiting to happen. Any CBS had it right the first season - Tuesday nights was perfect.
  • Save The Mentalist!

After the terrible debacle of last nights S06E06 being replaced with a rerun, I fear that this wonderful show is headed for cancellation. Apparently it hit an all time low for ratings. Did CBS really not see that happening by first pushing back the time because of a football game and second replacing what had been hyped up all week as the most exciting episode yet with a rerun? Not to mention the colossal mistake of moving it to Sunday.

This is the best show on . and I find that it's the only reason I turn my . on anymore. I don't hate the Red John episodes, I've always thought they were exciting, but the Red John episodes aren't why I keep coming back. I'm okay with the end of the Red John story line. It's Jane, and Jane and Lisbon, and the team that keep me coming back to the show every week.

I, for one, would feel cheated if the show was canceled after this season. I want to see the show after Red John. I want to see what happens to Jane. I want him to have new bad guys to fight, I want to see more clever ways he has of bringing them down, I want to see more of his endearing humor and I'd love to see him date? Meh... That's be interesting/weird/interesting... I'm going to go with yes, I want to see him date.

There are so many things they could explore with this show and I have been waiting for the Red John story line to end so it can. Don't cancel it please!

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled all year and if it looks like it's going to be canceled, maybe we should all pull a Jericho, or Roswell, and have all the fans send in packets of tea to show that we want more; that we don't want it to end.

Besides, it seems to me that fans would be happy to keep watching/start watching again if they'd just boot Red John. Which is happening this year. Don't let Red John's capture be the end of the show. It's not about him, it's about Jane, and his story continues after Red John dies, right? I'm crossing my fingers anyway.

I love this show!
  • IDKnow

1) Episode strong points - Good Johnatan Creek style room mystery.

I think that psychologist mistaken / misspeled Acrophobia for Arachnophobia. So its not fear of hight but fear of spiders so thats means Ray Haffner is Red John. He fits in many ways ar Roy/Ray Age etc as red John.

However i will still say Red John is Patrick i dont care how stupid it sounds - cause Red John thing now is stupid and i want it to end soon. And to have back old good Mentalist
  • it's a family thing

bret stiles killed rj. patridge was rj. and stiles son.
  • I think I know

Let me be the first to say. Lisbon is connected to Red John!!!!
  • Sick of Red John!

I really like the show but I find myself avoiding storylines that even mention Red John. Get rid of this character because I want to watch The Mentalist again. The writers must have ADD!!
  • THE MENTALIST IS GREAT

This is the best show on TV. Simon Baker is riviting and the stories are much superior to other crime shows. As far as Red John goes, I love the continuing suspense of wondering who he is. I think that it would ruin the show if we found out his identity, unless we replaced him with another mystery man or woman. I think Red John is LaRoche but it would be a real kick in the head if it were the inscrutable Cho.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9