The Mentalist

Scarlet Ribbons

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2011 on CBS

7.6
  • Could it have been any more obvious? No. For one thing Jane must have been a real idiot to assume what we all knew to be false. If he had half a brain he wouldn't have killed that guy. That guy could have led him to where he needed to go.

2.5

But no..clever, masterful jane does what he usually does. Something stupid that all the silly fans overlook. In fact everything he does is spretty stupid. And unlikely to work. One look at janes smile and people would be likely to put him away for life. He looks like a reptile. Cold, and cruel and immoral. And he is so obviously trying to play everyone. Thats one thing I would never believe. that jane could make any one, including a jury member like him. I hate him, and I generally like handsome men. Not that i think he is handsome anymore. Not after watching him treat about ten fathers of missing children like scum. I don't think finding their kids makes up for it. I don't see how it could. I wouldn't forgive him. In fct this whole kids are far more important then anyone else. Life depreciates rapidly at 19, so by the time someone is 20 they are not worth squat. But when they are 6 they are worth the lives and happiness of every adult everywhere is starting to annoy me.

MNT