The Mentalist

The Crimson Ticket

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 30, 2012 on CBS

7.8
  • Great start for a unique and new mentalist

Predictable trick and case especially if you're a loyal worshiper of the show, BUT a great start for a unique season.

CBI vs FBI battle, high intensity Lisbon which we never seen before (excellent job on Robin who stepped up her acting, it looks really natural) that's new and make sense to me especially after what she's been through since last finale.

Lisbon perfectly portrayed her character as Jane's best friend in a unique and interesting way (unlike any other shows, believe me I watched tons of show). And with Jane x Lisbon relationship escalating to a different level, this is new and interesting to watch. Also Jane calling her 'boss' it's really cute, something different.

The mentalist has the most complex character in television history I believed that, and right now we are in the heart of it.

Overall I think the crimson ticket shows the mentalist from a different angle. I feel different emotions watching this episode. Great script as usual. "Its sort of general purpose apology, use it for your top issues" best line of the eps.

IT'S GONNA BE A UNIQUE SEASON!