The Mentalist

The Red Barn

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 27, 2013 on CBS

7.8
  • A murder connected to Red John and visualize

This was an interesting episode where we learned about Red Johns past The CBI find a barn with three dead people inside from the 80s with a Red John face on the front of the barn The three dead people turned out to be members of visualize but one of them was killed by a sixteen year old girl who was protecting her mother and when they went to put the body in the barn the other two members was already dead The girl said she knew she was being watched and we could hear Red John breathing as two women walked in on him killing Even though they didn't get Red John Jane believes that he has taken a massive step forward into finding Red John because he originally had over 2000 suspects and then he narrowed it down to men,then men who he has stayed in contact with which got him to about 400 but when he narrows down the farm it will make him really close Jane shares this with Lisbon who asks for the suspects at the top of the list and unfortunately we don't get to hear who the suspects are.