The Mickey Mouse Club

ABC (ended 1959)

The Mickey Mouse Club Fan Reviews (8)

• Mickey Mouse is my favorite character. I have been watching this for some years now. I have my kids watching this.

Do The Mickey Mouse Club still come on? I used to love saying M I C K E Y M O U S E MICKEYMOUSE Donald Duck I still miss that. I used to keep my nieces and turn that one for them also. Am I the only one that misses this. Donald Duck keeps ya laughing.
  • A-W-E-S-O-M-E

New Disney shows can't match up with MMC's classic-ness. Call me old school, but I liked the morals and general entertainment in the series. Although in black & white, the content is so ALIVE, I don't even notice. I really enjoyed some of the short cartoons and live action sequences. There are many big varities in the show that keep you interested. Well, you can tell I am a Disney fan *cough* username, but I really do think this show was one of the many dawns of Disney masterpieces. Well, there are many others too. If you like original Walt Disney works, and have not seen the show yet, I suggest you do. =3
  • awsome

I havent seen much of this show, but i do know that Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, And Christina Agulira were involved in the show. This show is practicallly how they became famous. Throughout this show you get to see there performances, all about the 3 little (now bigger) stars and how they became who they are today... also there home town and everything where they lived what they enjoyed doing as they grew up and all the basics. It's a fun show to watch and i would definately reccomend it! Especially if your fans of Britney, Justin, and Christina! :D It's mostly amed at 10 yr old kids and so on...
  • well... it's an interesting little show, interesting, yet good.

7.8
  • Vault Disney?

I may be a lil' younger than the generation that grew up with this show, but they used to show this on Vault Disney. If you remember, Vault Disney was Disney channel after midnight, or was it nine, anyways, back in the late 90's- early 00's. I used to watch this, and it made me fall in love with Disney even more, I remember watching this show, and there was an episode that showed how they made The Haunted Mansion Ride. Now, whenever I go to Disneyland, I think of that episode, and I get warm fuzzys all over. I wish they'd bring this show back.. back with Vault Disney.
  • This was the old school version of The Mickey Mouse club. A group of kids sing and dance and introduce skits, programs and cartoons.

This was the old school version of The Mickey Mouse club. A group of kids sing and dance and introduce skits, programs and cartoons. This show had great programs in it like "spin and Marty". A great cast including Lonnie Burr as Lonnie, Bobby Burgess as Bobby the Mouseketeer, Karen Pendleton
    as Karen, Julius Sumner Miller as Professor Wonderful,
    Doreen Tracey as Doreen, Darlene Gillespie as Darlene, Ruth Carrell as Ruth, Robert Klosterman as Bob, Roy Williams as Roy, the Big Mouseketeer, Cubby O'Brien as Cubby, Sherry Alberoni as Sherry, Sharon Baird as Sharon, Cheryl Holdridge
    as Cheryl, Annette Funicello as Annette, Tommy Cole as Tommy, Don Grady as Don, Paul Petersen as Paul, Johnny Crawford as Johnny, Tommy Kirk as Tommy, Jimmy Dodd as Jimmie.

• The Mickey Mouse Club will be remembered forever as one of the greatest Disney shows of all time.

I remember when I was a kid I didn't have cable. So all I could watch when I went to bed was the Disney channel, the GOOD one. The channel with Goofy, Mickey, Donald, and all the other characters. It's changed into nothing now. Just another string of bad cartoonists. The Mickey Mouse Club supplied everyone with what they needed. A bit of the old Mickey Mouse. The Mickey Mouse Club had all the old episodes of Mickey Mouse including one of the first episodes, but not THE first, "Steamboat Willie." It had singing groups, and beautiful songs that most people should enjoy. But no one has the patience to understand that Disney has changed and should be recognized for its greatness in which it used to shine. Nothing good has happened to Disney on TV since the end of The Mickey Mouse Club, nothing. That is why I am thanking Walt for bringing us these great cartoons, if only for a little while. Thank Walt Disney, thank you, for everything.
  • Mickey Mouse Club!

I did not get to watch this show until I turned abotu 15 years old, only because I was a huge Justin Timberlake fan and JC Chasez. My friend bought the recordings on tape so we spend a few days watching a "Mickey Mouse club marathon" it was the greatest thing ever, with many funny skits and Justin looked so cute when he was little! There is also Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, they used to be so close, which is odd nowadays. The cast was incredible and many of you may recognize some of these names in today's "POPular" music culture!