The Middle

Thanksgiving

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 25, 2009 on ABC

Great Thanksgiving episode of The Middle. This show has not made one error yet, this is becoming one of my favorite family comedies, and we're only 8 episodes in. All the characters are likable, and the interactions are entertaining. We got a heartwarming yet funny ending with Drunk Frankie, I liked how Thanksgiving tied in with Frankie's boss and his wife leaving him which resulted in Frankie having a drunk Thanksgiving.

Sue's boyfriend was pretty funny as well, and I'm interested in seeing future dynamics between the two, and also looking forward to when Sue will find out, or what will cause their breakup, I'm only guessing it will be funny. The best scene of the entire episode was definitely when Frankie said what everyone's favorite thing about Thanksgiving was, it was realistic and hilarious.

Axl losing Brick in the corn maze was surprisingly heartwarming, when push comes to shove, this family all care for each other, no matter what. Superb installment of The Middle, love this show!