The Middleman

The Cursed Tuba Contingency

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 28, 2008 on ABC Family

• This episode was downright entertaining!!

When talk of a cursed tuba comes up, The Middleman and Wendy investigate. It has the power to drown people with the icy waters of the North Atlantic. It was the only surviving instrument from the Titanic and the man who played it is still alive. He is also cursed and must live forever until the tuba is destroyed. Lacey and The Middleman meet at the movies and have a small, short mini-date. At at Titanic party, the tuba is planning to be used, so Wendy and The Middleman must stop it. Lacey and Noser show up too, but Wendy tells them to leave because she doesn't want them to drown. They figure out that the immortal guy is the mastermind, even though he seemed innocent. Wendy kills him and saves the world! The Middleman and Lacey want to see each other, but The Middleman says they can't because of work and Wendy.

This episode was great! I really wanted Lacey and The Middleman to be a couple! I like them together! The tuba storyline was also interesting! This episode gets a 10 out of 10 from me!