The Middleman

The Ectoplasmic Panhellenic Investigation

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 04, 2008 on ABC Family

• Funny and entertaining from beginning to end!

Tyler is back and Wendy is smitten by him. While trying to regain his lost memories, he thinks that Lacey is the woman that he connected with and not Wendy. They go out, but Wendy doesn't tell Lacey about her feeings for Tyler. Later, Lacey realizes that Wendy likes Tyler (after someone tells her) and she gives him up so Wendy can have him. Wendy goes over to his house, where they talk.

The Middleman and Wendy investigate some ghostly girls in a sorority. Some girls have been turned to ghosts and The Middleman finds out that Eleanor, a reject from the sorority, is behind it. She takes over his body and tricks Wendy and others. Louis, a guy who can see and hear ghosts, helps Wendy out. The Middleman's ghost also speaks through Louis. They eventually stop Eleanor's evil plan to rid the world of sororities and fraternities.

This episode was great! I loved it when Louis was talking for the girl ghosts! I like Tyler and Wendy together and I like Louis! I hope they keep both characters in the show! This episode gets a 10 out of 10!