The Middleman

The Flying Fish Zombification

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 14, 2008 on ABC Family

• Trout!!!!!!!

The Middleman and Wendy encounter trout-eating zombies. A flying giant fish bites them, which turns them into zombies. Lacey, Noser and Wendy are also preparing for Art Crawl! Wendy's job gets in the way of it though. Lacey wants to perform, but only if Wendy is there, but work is pulling her away. Lacey invites her mom to come to Art Crawl and she says that she will, but at the last minute, her mom cancels. Wendy trains with Sensai Ping and when she does very well, The Middleman gets a little jealous. Wendy arrives at Art Crawl to see Lacey perform, but she has to leave early, which upsets Lacey. They solve the mystery of the zombies and stop the plan to make all of the humans into zombies.

This episode was great! It was really funny and entertaining! Art Crawl seems interesting. I was sad about Lacey's mother not being able to attend. This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10!
  • Zombified trout eating comedy at its best!

This show is so funny I can't imagine it ever being cancelled.

The interplay bewteen Dubby and Mr. Sexy Bossman is exceptional this episode. From "I'm a Navy Seal. I know how to keep dry." to all of the Sensei Ping quotes that Dubby threw back into MSB's face, I couldn't stop laughing.

Zombies that eat trout. Nuff said.

The subtle stump the band skit where Noser simply says, "yeah I know that one" made even the Art Crawl segment funny.

I'm not sure about the roommate though. I like her, but her strength tends to fade at the wrong time. The only negative I can think about.

I will watch every episode and then watch them again.