The Middleman

The Obsolescent Cryogenic Meltdown

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 11, 2008 on ABC Family

• Two Middlemans?

When an archnemesis of the long line of Middlemen arrives named The Candle, Ida unfreezes a Middleman from a previous era. The Middleman seems to be jealous of the older Middleman. Wendy's relationship with Tyler grows and Wendy doesn't feel like it will end, which both scares her and makes her happy. The old Middleman seems to be loopy, so The Middleman retires him. The old Middleman goes to Wendy and they go on a secret mission, but The Middleman comes to the rescue after a sticky situation. The old Middleman leads The Middleman and Wendy to an island where he attempts to melt The Middleman with The Candle's machine. He realizes how wrong he is, so he sacrifices himself to save The Middleman.

This episode was so-so. I didn't really like "The Middleman plot". I sort of liked the Tyler and Wendy plot, but I do not believe in sex before marriage, so that let me down a little, but I do like Tyler and Wendy together! This was maybe the worst episode of the season so far. I give it a 6.5 out of 10.