The Middleman

The Pilot Episode Sanction

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 16, 2008 on ABC Family

• It pleasantly surprised me!

Wendy is your normal woman. She needs a new job and doesn't live in a real home. She lives with her friends, Lacey and Noser. Her boyfriend, Ben, breaks up with her for a class project. She meets The Middleman, who fights evil. After some tests, she is eligible to become part of the team. She doesn't want to though. Later, she changes her mind and goes with him on a mission. There is a mysterious figure killing people and leaving behind banana peels. The Middleman and Wendy figure out that it's a genetically engineered gorilla. They also find out that a professor is behind it. They save the world by stopping her!

This was actually a great intro! By the commercials, I thought it was going to be an absurd comic book-looking show with kid-friendly qualities. It surprised me by being really good and funny! I really like the characters and even though, it was a little goofy with the gorillas and stuff, I liked it! I can't wait to see the next episode! I give this one a 9.5 out of 10!