The Mighty B! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Mighty B! Haters

MightyBFan25

[21]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 26
    Exactly...that's why I put it in quotation marks. People say that (at least...it's occasionally popped up in reviews of the show) occasionally and it makes zero sense.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

larxenerabbit

[22]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 21
    People should actually elaborate on why they hate this series so much. Cause most of their reasons are hypocritical, stupid, and/or have no elaboration at all.

MightyBFan25

[23]Jul 6, 2011
    Yeah...they definately should. But then again...I guess that shows how dumb the bashers of this show are...they can't even think complete thoughts...so how on Earth can we expect them to appreciate a show as AWETHUM as The Mighty B? At least...that's how I'm choosing to think about it.

larxenerabbit

[24]Jul 6, 2011
    I mean, there are some people who can actually give good reasons as to why they don't like it. But some just give it the old 'SpongeBob ripoff' thing. Which isn't true.

MightyBFan25

[25]Jul 7, 2011
    Well...some bashers have some actual reasons for disliking the show...but from what I've read in negative reviews...I hear the same negatives about the show and a lot of them aren't true. But...I don't think negative reviews of the show are something to get upset about (I'm not saying that's the case with you...I'm just talking in general) because well...it's their opinion and if they wanna hate one of the best cartoons ever, they can.

larxenerabbit

[26]Jul 7, 2011
    Not saying that, it just seems like they don't even take a look at the show. I gave FB and CC a chance before I started hating it.

MightyBFan25

[27]Jul 7, 2011
    Well...some actually do (the ones that you said have legit reasons for not liking the show) but some don't. I personally think it is wrong that some people didn't even give the show a chance...and it's worse that Season Two had a lot of changes that people would have probably liked better but didn't bother to watch it anymore because they didn't like Season One or didn't even know about Season Two or just couldn't watch it because they don't have NN. Well...the show's cancelled already, what can we do?

larxenerabbit

[28]Jul 7, 2011
    Make that site already?

MightyBFan25

[29]Jul 7, 2011
    No...I haven't gotten around to that yet...I've been working on other stuff. I should give myself a due date...I'll work better and faster if I do that. I'll get that site up in a few days...I KNOW I'll start working on it tomorrow and over the weekend at my dad's place...I won't have much else to do. My sharp scales on flute can wait until then...