The Mighty B! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Possible New Mighty B Episodes

jegolas1973

[1]Dec 4, 2011
    • level: 22

According to Wikia, there may be new Mighty B episodes on the way. I don't know if this is true or not. I hope it is true instead of something made up to jerk people around. Believe me, I've had enough of that. I've seen new episode titles. The titles are: Portia's Birthday Party, A Very Honeybee Christmas, Who's That Girl?, and The Gibbons Say Goodbye to San Francisco. All these episodes have a common character, Chelsea. According to Wikia, Chelsea is now Portia's sister. Also, according to Wikia, Portia may be getting her own show. More than any other character from Mighty B, she's the one I want to see in her own show. This makes me extremely happy. I can't wait to see what happens.

source: themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/chelsea

Edited on 12/04/2011 6:00pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

larxenerabbit

[2]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 21
    As AWETHUM that would be, I don't think it's happening, sadly. That page, and maybe others, is full of wrong information. I mean, we all know Chelsea is Portia's cosin, not sister. Whoever put that in the article doesn't know what they're talking about. And on those episodes... didn't Portia already have a birthday in "Ten Little Honeybees"? I don't think they would give her another one. Also, I just can't see them giving the Gibbons of all people their own show. Besides, why would they bring back this show, that so many people hated (and some of those times it was hated for ridiculous reasons)? Also, it seems as if most of the trivia is just fan interpretation:

"Chelsea also dreams of becoming famous in New York like Portia"

Uh... I don't remember that being said in the show.

"Chelsea is in 12th grade and Portia is in 8th Grade" Another one that hasn't been proven. First of all, Portia can't be in the 8th grade because she's only ten (and I don't think any character is smart enough to skip a grade, let along Portia). And for all we know, Chelsea's already graduated.

"Chelsea is a rival to Hope Plotkins"

No such character named Hope Plotkins exists.

"She oftens liked to tease Kappus and his band friends"

And another character that doesn't exist. This "Kappus" guy is just a made-up character someone made up on the wiki.

"She gets all the guy she wants like Portia does, but gets more than her"

We only see her dancing with one guy in her appearance. Also, since when has Portia gotten a guy on the show?

"She was once featured in the CosmoGirl Cover Model Search" Once again, this didn't happen on the show.

"Chelsea has a white fluffy cat named Lily"

Do I even need to say it?

So yeah, it's just some jerk making things up.

Anon005

[3]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 1

Maybe someone made it up coz they're a big fan of the series and they want a season 3 of the mighty b in the future

jegolas1973

[5]Feb 4, 2012

I know who the person is making up the stories. His name is Colby James. He's a New Zealander. He's a real talented writer. He's also a big Mighty B fan. He's written several new Mighty B stories. He's also created some new Mighty B characters. Two of them are Kappus James and Nick Weaver. They make up a band called the new Twisted Sisters. Kappus bears a slight resemblance to the taffy factory manager from Something's Wrong With This Taffy. Nick bears a slight resemblance to Integritone 2. In one huge Mighty B story thay Colby writes, the Honeybees fight World War 3. Their enemy is none other than the Dragonflies. Sadly, some of the Honeybees are killed fighting World War 3. Gladly, it's no one from Troop 828, although one is seriously injured and is sent home. No one from Troop 787, Sissy's troop, dies either. That's another good thing. Anyways, I'm rooting for Colby. As a big fan, I do want to see another season of the Mighty B.

Edited on 02/04/2012 8:53pm

Anon005

[6]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 1

Yeah Eh, Colby is a good writer i know him in real life we went to school together. He's a good teller and he's also made other new characters as well.

larxenerabbit

[7]Feb 6, 2012
    I think some of the ideas there are a bit odd, but I too would like a third season.

jegolas1973

[8]Feb 7, 2012

We all would, and I have a good feeling it may happen. Also, according to Wikia, we now know the names of three of the unnamed Honeybees. One's named Nisa. Another's named Tigerlily. Another's named Tatum. The list of the names of the other Honeybees can be see in the episode Stuffed Happens.

http://themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/Nisa

http://themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/Tigerlily

http://themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bessie_list.jpg

larxenerabbit

[9]Feb 7, 2012
    Interesting. But how do we know the redheaded one isn't Nisa and the other isn't Tigerlily?

Interesting to not, there was one episode with the redheaded one, only she had blonde hair instead for some reason (or maybe it was just another scout that looked exactly like her, only with different hair color).

I wish the series could be revived, but with all the haters around, it's unlikely.