The Mighty B! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

The Dark Bessie Saga

larxenerabbit

[1]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 21

I've had this idea for a "The Mighty B!" script for a long time. It will be about Bessie somehow turning to the dark side, and her peers will have to find a way to bring her back while also protecting themselves. This will be a team effort, and it will be a long script. I have some certain ideas for the script, and if you have any ideas or suggestions, please PM me before putting it here.

It all started on a typical day in San Fransisco. The Honeybees were at the Rec Center having their usual meeting.

Bessie: Hey guys, want to go to the library? I'm bringing back some books, and I wondered if you wanted to come along.

Edited on 07/14/2011 6:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MightyBFan25

[2]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 26

Portia: As if I would ever want something from a library, I don't read, Messie!

Gwen: You actually go to the library, Stinkenbottom?

Bessie: Of course I do! I love books and I love reading.

Penny: What's a library?

Bessie: You don't know what a library is, Pen? You know...the place with all the books, it's really quiet, there's a mean old librarian there who will yell at you if you make too much noise.

Penny: Wait...do you mean the nap building? The place with the small, hard, rectangular pillows?

Bessie: I've never heard of this place. You need to show me after the meeting is over in a few minutes.

(A few minutes later...)

Ms. Gibbons: Okay, Bees, the meeting's over. You can go now.

(All the Honeybees leave the Rec Center...)

Bessie: Now I guess you should show me this wierd building you were telling me about, Pen. You lead the way...I have no idea where it is.

Penny: Okay, Bessie. (leads Bessie to the library...)

Bessie: Uh, Penny...

Penny: Yeah, Bessie?

Bessie: We're at the library.

Penny: What's a library? This is the nap building. I go here sometimes to take a nap.

Bessie: (thinks for a moment...) Oh, I get it! You always fall asleep while you're at the library!

Penny: What's a library?

Bessie: The library and the nap building are the same place, Pen. Now let's go inside.

larxenerabbit

[3]Jul 14, 2011
    (Bessie and Penny go inside the library)

Bessie: You see, Pen, you're not supposed to sleep in the library. You can check out cool books, though. (sees Penny isn't next to her) Penny?

(Penny is sleeping, lying her head on a book)

Bessie: I guess she's gone to see if she can find a good book. I'll go do that myself. (goes to look for a book)

MightyBFan25

[4]Jul 15, 2011

(Bessie walks over to the dimly lit back part of the library...)

Bessie: Whoa...I've never seen this part of the library before!

Mean Librarian: (hits Bessie with a ruler...) What are you doing here, Bessie?

Bessie: Uh...nothing. I was just looking for a book to read in this part of the library.

Mean Librarian: Well go look for a book in some other part of the library. This part is...dangerous. You understand, right?

Bessie: It doesn't look dangerous to me.

Mean Librarian: Well it is...so just stay away from here! (drags Bessie to the table where Penny's asleep...)

Bessie: Penny, I have an AWETHUM idea so I can look at some of those books in the back part of the library! Let's hide somewhere here when the place closes so we can stay here all night with no one to bother us!

Penny: (still sleeping with her head buried in a book...)

Bessie: Oh, I get it, Pen, you're too into that book to pay attention to our conversation. It's fine. You can check out the book and go home to read it.

Penny: (still sleeping...)

Bessie: Oh, you'd rather stay here and read it! Okay...I won't bother you anymore. (hides somewhere in the library...)

(A few hours later it's the library's closing time. The Mean Librarian locks up the library, unaware that Bessie and Penny are still inside it, and goes home. The library is completely dark now...)

Bessie: (takes out a flashlight and puts it on...) Now I need to go look at those books! (points the flashlight at Penny...) She's still into that book...who can blame her? Reading is so AWETHUM!!! (points the flashlight to the back part of the library, walks over there, and picks up a strange looking book...) I've never seen a book that looks like this before. It looks interesting...I should read it right now!

larxenerabbit

[6]Jul 15, 2011
    Bessie: (reading the book) Wow! The women in this book had many great powers! ...I wonder if I'm also blessed with "The Gift"... Hey, there are actual spells in this book! I should try it out!

MightyBFan25

[7]Jul 29, 2011

Bessie: Hmmmmm.....(reading the book...) Maybe I should try a spell that will light up this library...I'm sick of reading with this flashlight. They all look like they're in a foreign language...maybe Latin...? (says a spell and suddenly the library is lit up...) Whoa...I think I do have "The Gift"!

Penny: (wakes up due to the light...) Bessie...when's the library gonna close? We need to hide so we can stay here.

Bessie: Penny, you're finally done reading your book! And the library has already closed...we're locked inside for the night.

Penny: Well how are we gonna get out of here? And why are the lights on?

Bessie: I used a spell and lit up this place? AWETHUM, huh?! I should take this book with me...I doubt the librarian would let me ever check it out.

Penny: Wait...you lit up this place...with a spell?!

Bessie: Yeah...I think I have "The Gift"! I could use these powers and spells to do some real good...like a superhero! I mean...I'm not the Mighty Bee yet but I would love to do some good around San Francisco!

Penny: That sounds like a good idea, Bessie! Now we just need to wait for the morning so we can get out of here!

Bessie: No need for that, Pen! I can just use a spell to get us out of here probably! (starts flipping through the ancient codex...)

larxenerabbit

[8]Jul 29, 2011
    Bessie: (says a spell and Bessie and Penny are at Bessie's house) AWETHUM! It worked!

Penny: What do you plan on doing with "The Gift", Bess?

MightyBee25

[9]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 2

Bessie: I don't know exactly...but I feel that I have an amazing power and I should put it to some good use. Maybe I could be a superhero even before I become the Mighty Bee and help people! I would love to do that!

Penny: That sounds like a good idea, Bessie. But...let's wait for it in the morning. I'm tired right now.

Bessie: Well...let's see what I can do...

Bessie says a spell and Penny arrives back at her house, in bed.

Penny falls asleep.

Bessie: Well...that worked out quite well! I guess now I should go to bed myself. Tomorrow morning I will be doing all kinds of good deeds around San Francisco! (falls asleep...)

The next morning...

larxenerabbit

[10]Aug 10, 2011
    Bessie's Alarm: I got the beat so all the kids dance with me, me, me, me...

MightyBee25

[11]Aug 11, 2011

Bessie: Wow...it's already morning...? (gets out of bed...) I guess it's time for me to go outside and do some good deeds with "The Gift"! (gets changed and goes downstairs...) Bye, mom, I'm going to help all of San Francisco!

Ben: (following Bessie...) Wait, Bessie! I want to help you too!

Bessie: Please, Benjamin. I have "The Gift"...I don't need any help to save all of San Francisco! All the help I need is this book. (shows Ben the ancient codex...)

Ben: Where did you get that book?

Bessie: The library.

Ben: This books looks old...I'm surprised the librarian let you check out the book.

Bessie: Yeah...I was surprised by it too...hehe.

Hillary: Bessie, why weren't you home last night? What were you doing?

Bessie: Uh...well...you see...Penny and I were doing some volunteer work at the library so we stayed there really late to clean it up.

Hillary: Okay...but you need to be home before you bed time next time...and you should tell me about this.

Bessie: Okay, mom! I'm gonna go save San Francisco with Penny! (goes to Penny's house...)

Penny: (answers the door...) Hi, Bessie. Why are you here?

larxenerabbit

[12]Aug 11, 2011
    Ben: Hey! If Penny can help, I can too! (goes with Bessie)

MightyBee25

[13]Aug 11, 2011

Bessie: Benjamin, I told you not to follow me around here! I don't need a sidekick!

Ben: Well mom said I can come with you too!

Bessie: But...but...

Ben: If you don't let me come with you and Penny I'll tell mom!

Bessie: Fine. Come on, let's go, Penny.

(Bessie and Penny start walking through San Francisco...)

Ben: I'm coming too, Bessie! (follows them...)

Bessie: Wait...Penny, I have an idea! What if we help the police out?

Penny: That sounds like a good idea, Bessie.

(They go to the police station and Bessie walks up to the main desk...)

Bessie: Excuse me, sir, I would like to know if I could help you and the police force out. You see, I have "The Gift" and I'd really like to put it to some good use and earn my Jr. Policeman's Badge while I'm at it. So...when do I start?

larxenerabbit

[14]Aug 11, 2011
    Man: Sorry little girl, you and your 'gift' aren't welcomed here ever since last time.

MightyBee25

[15]Aug 12, 2011

Bessie: What "last time"?! I don't recall doing anything bad here! (thinks for a moment...) Oh...wait...now I remember. Fine, let's go, Pen! We'll become rogue superheros!

(Bessie and Penny leave the police station and go outside. Portia and Gwen walk by them...)

Portia: Hi, Messie. What are you doing outside of the police station? Are you turning yourself in for your crimes against fashion and for breaking into other peoples' houses?

Bessie: Actually, no, Portia. You see, I have "The Gift" and I wanted to work with the police to put it to some good use and save San Francisco. But the police won't let me work with them after what happened last time.

Portia: I think you're lying about "The Gift" or whatever you call it.

Bessie: I would never lie, Portia!

Gwen: (pushes Bessie on the ground...) Shut up, Stinkenbottom! Come on, Portia, let's go!

(Portia and Gwen begin to walk away...)

Bessie: That's it! I am so sick of them always being mean to me! I have "The Gift"...I can use it however I want to! Now I can do something about them always being mean to me and my friends! (follows Portia and Gwen...)

Penny: (follows Bessie...) Uh, Bessie...I don't think this is a very good idea...

(Meanwhile, at the police station...)

Ben: Bessie never told me about this. What exactly did happen thelast time Bessie came here?

larxenerabbit

[16]Aug 12, 2011
    (I think it's too quick for Bessie to think that way right now)

Man: You'd better come inside, son. It's a long story.

MightyBee25

[17]Aug 12, 2011

(Fine...I guess you're right. I'll hold off with Bessie being evil for now. )

Ben: (walks into the police station...) So...when will you tell me this story?

(Meanwhile...)

Penny: Please, Bessie, I don't think this is a good idea. I thought you wanted to use your powers for good!

Bessie: I guess you're right, Pen. I'll find some other way to use my powers for good. Come on, Pen, let's go!

(They stop following Portia and go somewhere else...)

larxenerabbit

[18]Aug 12, 2011
    Penny: (sees Hal's truck heading for a little girl crossing the street) LOOK OUT!

MightyBee25

[19]Aug 12, 2011

Bessie: (sees Hal's truck heading for the little girl...) Oh no, this is TERRIBLE!!!

Penny: Bessie, you need to stop this truck and save that little girl! You need to use "The Gift!!!

Bessie: I'll try my best! (takes out the ancient codex and finds a spell to stop the truck...) Hopefully I have enough time...! (says the spell and suddenly Hal's truck stops, saving the little girl...)

Hal: Why did my truck just stop?

Bessie: (walks up to Hal's truck...) I stopped it using "The Gift"...there was a little girl in front of your truck that you weren't paying attention to. You were going to run her over! (walks up to the little girl...) As for you, you shouldn't be crossing the street without an adult.

Penny: Bessie, I can't believe you just did that!

Bessie: I can't believe it either! Come on, Pen, there's more good to do around San Francisco!

Edited on 08/13/2011 10:59am

larxenerabbit

[20]Aug 13, 2011

(The Little Girl wasn't playing, she was just crossing. Hal just wasn't paying attention to stop)

Penny: Well, there's some man with a gun going to the bank.

Edited on 08/13/2011 8:00am