The Mighty B! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

The Mighty B Roleplay!

jegolas1973

[141]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 22

Cherry: Well, at least we did not need to do anything to get Bessie expelled after all. I hope the Dragonflies and the Honeybees can be friends,

Mary Frances: Girls, I'm so sorry about Bessie. Do you all still want to go have some fun.

Edited on 01/04/2010 12:13pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MightyBFan25

[142]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 26
    Bessie: Hey, I'm still here you know! Forget it! I'm leaving. I guess if you want Pen, you can go have some fun with Ms. Gibbons and everyone else, but I'm just gonna go home and sulk around. (walks home with shoulders hunched) Ugh...now what am I gonna do?! Any bright ideas Ben?

jegolas1973

[143]Jan 4, 2010

Mary Frances calls Bessie.

Mary Frances: I tell you what, Bessie, if you will quit all this crazy Mighty B stuff, you can remain within the Honeybees. Cherry would like to say something to you.

Edited on 01/04/2010 3:11pm

jegolas1973

[144]Jan 4, 2010

Cherry: I accept. You can remain with the Honeybees but don't try to kill me again, Bessie.

Edited on 01/04/2010 3:12pm

MightyBFan25

[145]Jan 4, 2010
    Bessie: (picks up phone) Thanks Cherry for accepting my apology. I'm just really sorry. I think I had too much sugar or something. And I'd never try to kill you again. And Ms. Gibbons, I'd love to join the Honeybees again and thanks for the offer.....but.....I can't. I can't quit my dream to become the Mighty Bee!!! That's why I wanna collect all the badges and if I can't be the Mighty Bee...I just don't see the point in being with the Honeybees! I can't believe that you of all people would think that the Mighty Bee is evil! I vow to show you just how good and not evil the Mighty Bee really is and then you'll see!!! (hangs up the phone and starts thinking)

HaydenAvery

[146]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    Ben: why are ms gibbons and cherry so out of character? (thinks)

Penny: im here for the snacks bessie.

jegolas1973

[147]Jan 4, 2010

Mary Frances calls up Bessie.

Mary Frances: Bessie, I don't mean you should give up trying to become the Mighty B. The Dragonflies and Honeybees need you.

Edited on 01/04/2010 4:12pm

MightyBFan25

[148]Jan 4, 2010
    I dunno Ben. And Penny, you ate all my snacks and I'm busy now. You 'bout you go home and I'll see you tomorrow and maybe we can play Pineapple. (phone rings) Ugh...who is this now?! (walks over and picks up phone) Hi Ms. Gibbons. Thanks for the offer, and I might come back some day...but I know that everyone thinks that the Mighty Bee and me are evil and I almost killed Cherry. I feel that I can't come back until I prove that me and the Mighty Bee are both good. I'm quitting the Honeybees until then and turning in my uniform. I can't wear this uniform with pride until I prove my point. Bye. (hangs up phone and puts away sash, hat and Honeybee Handbook) I'll miss this uniform, but I have a mission to prove that the Mighty Bee is good! How can I do that...? (starts thinking)

jegolas1973

[149]Jan 4, 2010

Cherry: So, how can we convince Bessie that the Mighty B isn't evil?

Mary Frances: Give her time. In the meantime, let's go have some fun bowling.

Edited on 01/04/2010 4:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.

MightyBFan25

[150]Jan 4, 2010
    Bessie: (pacing the floor trying to come up with ideas) What should I do to prove that me and the Mighty Bee really are good? I know! I can volunteer at the Nursing Home, help old peoples cross the street, I could donate some books that I never use the the library and help organize all the books and stuff there...and uh...hmmmmm.....I know, I could help out around the bowling ally for free!!! That'll be AWETHUM!!! And I can use my AWETHUM Mighty Bee powers afterwards to help the police catch bad guys like the Bears In Capes so they don't steal the honey!!! AWETHUM!!!!! I'll show everyone! I'm gonna go help out at the bowling ally right now! (runs to the bowling ally, offers to help our for free, gets into uniform, and begins to help) Oh my goodness, there's all my former fellow Honeybees...and the Dragonflies. (to herself) Don't even look at them...just keep polishing the bowling shoes Higgenbottom. (continues working)
    Edited on 01/04/2010 4:45pm

jegolas1973

[151]Jan 4, 2010

Honeybees: Hey, look, there's Bessie. Hi, Bessie.

MightyBFan25

[152]Jan 4, 2010
    Bessie: Hi guys. Have fun bowling. I'm trying to prove that me and the Mighty Bee aren't evil and I'm starting my working for free at the bowling ally. Well...have fun...maybe when my shift is up in a few minutes I'll play a game with you. (continues working, finishes shift, turns in uniform, and thanks worker for letting her help) Well...my shift is up so maybe one round of bowling wouldn't kill me. (walks over to the Honeybees) Uh...hi everyone, can I play a game of bowling with you? My shift here is up and I don't have any other plans till tomorrow.

jegolas1973

[153]Jan 4, 2010

Dragonflies: Yes, Bessie, you can play with us. Try to go for your Turkey Bowler badge.

Honeybees: We need you, Bessie. Bowl three strikes in a row.

MightyBFan25

[154]Jan 4, 2010
    Bessie: AWETHUM!!! Thanks guys. And I've already gotten all my bowling badges so I'm an expert bowler. I'm gonna try to get a perfect score! (bowls a 300 and gets a perfect score) AWETHUM!!! I did it! Do I get any sorta award thingy for that?
    Edited on 01/04/2010 6:04pm

jegolas1973

[155]Jan 4, 2010

Dragonflies: If you will rejoin the Honeybees, you will get the 300 Bowler badge.

Honeybees: Since you did not try to kill the Dragonflies, you've proven that the Mighty B is not evil and neither are you.

Edited on 01/05/2010 9:15am

MightyBFan25

[156]Jan 5, 2010
    Bessie: I can't wait to get that badge...but...I still don't wanna come back yet. There's still more good deeds to be done around San Francisco and I don't feel that I've proven that me and the Mighty Bee are good yet. See ya around sometime. (exits the bowling ally, takes good deed checklist and checks of a box, and is walking to the Nursing Home to volunteer)

jegolas1973

[157]Jan 5, 2010

Dragonflies: Honeybees, we had a great time bowling with you.

Honeybees: We had a great time also. We're glad to be friends and not enemies.

Mary Frances: All right, girls, it's getting late. It's time to take you all home.

Mary Frances takes the Honeybees and Dragonflies all home.

Edited on 01/05/2010 9:17am

MightyBFan25

[158]Jan 5, 2010
    Bessie: (goes home and goes to bed) (wakes up the next morning and leaves the house) Bye mom! I'm gonna go volunteer at the nursing home! (runs to the Nursing Home)

jegolas1973

[159]Jan 5, 2010
    Hillary: Be nice to those people, sweetie.

HaydenAvery

[160]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 21
    Ben: the dragonflies are acting so extremely out of character that it's starting to irritate me... a lot.

Penny: (eats popsicle)