The Mighty B! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Total Mighty B! Forums Island

larxenerabbit

[2121]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 21
    (ChumChum keeps sitting on Ben)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jegolas1973

[2122]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 22

Chelsea: Ben, are you that much of a loser that you can't overtake an even bigger loser like Chum-Chum???!!!

Edited on 06/20/2011 6:06am

larxenerabbit

[2123]Jun 16, 2011
    Ben: I can too!

jegolas1973

[2124]Jun 16, 2011

Chelsea: Well, be a man and overtake that loser!!!

Edited on 06/16/2011 9:24pm
    Edited 2 total times.

MightyBFan25

[2126]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 26

Sissy: Wait...so now you want me to talk to Bessie?

MightyBFan25: Hell yes...you need to talk to her eventually. I know you might think it's awkward but...you like her and you'll feel much better for talking to her afterwards. And I'll be listening in on this conversation. But...if you don't go through with it I'm making you listen to this new epic song I found by Iced Earth called "Brainwashed"...and it will be at a high volume, because metal is meant to be listened to at ridiculously high volumes.

Sissy: Fine...I don't feel like listening to any more of that stupid music you listen to and for some odd reason actually like.

MightyBFan25: Well then let's go.

(MightyBFan25 and Sissy leave and find Bessie again...)

MightyBFan25: Well...now I shall leave the area and listen in on your conversation. Arrivederci, for now. (leaves the area...)

Bessie: Well...MightyBFan25 already told me that you like me, Sissy. I hope you apologized to you.

Sissy: I did.

Bessie: Yeah right! (laughs...)

MightyBFan25: (overhears this...) No...Sissy really did apologize to me and it was sincere...my powers of perception gave it away.

Bessie: Really?

MightyBFan25: Indeed.

Bessie: Okay then. So do you wanna go on a date or something before you go back to Boston?

Sissy: Yeah, that would be nice. But...hopefully I can persuade my mom to move us to San Francisco so I can see you all the time.

Bessie: Okay...good luck with that. Do you wanna go see a movie now?

Sissy: Yeah, sure. Which one?

MightyBFan25: Haha, it worked! I didn't think I could play matchmaker but apparently I can! (leaves and goes back to tortureMr. Krabs...) Ooh...I should make him listen to "Brainwashed" by Iced Earth! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

larxenerabbit

[2127]Jun 17, 2011
    (Mr. Krabs is gone)

MightyBFan25

[2128]Jun 18, 2011

MightyBFan25: WHAT?!?!?! Mr. Krabs is gone! I wasn't done torturing him yet! I wanted to make him listen to Iced Earth music and my piccolo playing! And then I was gonna kill him by means of poison and acid! Well...I should just go back and find J. (leaves...) I wonder where he went. Someone probably had to have untied Mr. Krabs...but who would actually wanna set him free?! I know it wasn't Sissy or Bessie. And it definately wasn't J...she would never do that. Wait...where's J...? Oh Zeus...this isn't good!

(Meanwhile...)

(Bessie and Sissy have already left and gone to the movie theatre...)

larxenerabbit

[2129]Jun 18, 2011
    (The demonic SpongeBob characters have kidnapped J, Happy, and Larx)

FZeroBoyo

[2130]Jun 20, 2011
    • level: 15

FZeroBoyo: ...Huh? Oh, I wasn't dead! I was, uh, just lost! Yeah, no one told me where this was...!

jegolas1973

[2131]Jun 20, 2011

JEGolas1973: Oh, glad you're still here, FZeroBoyo! Here's a little recap on what has happened. Well, a volcano erupted, and we all left the island. We returned to San Francisco. Mr. Krabs took the prize money. Then Ben took it and won it. Then Hal took it and won it. MightyBFan25 was about to torture Mr. Krabs, but he mysteriously vanished. That's my take on all that has happened. If you want to know the rest, ask Larxenerabbit and MightyBFan25. They might be able to tell it better.

Edited on 06/20/2011 11:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

MightyBFan25

[2132]Jun 23, 2011

MightyBFan25: Well...I wasn't about to torture Mr. Krabs...I had already been torturing him. I just wanted to finish it and kill him and in the meantime listen to Iced Earth music. Then I was going to go back to Boston with J, but now that Mr. Krabs is gone, I just want to find J and leave TMBFI and get back to Boston. But...I have no idea where she is... Oh Zeus, if she was kidnapped...!!! How could I have let that happen?! I was too busy playing matchmaker that some evil peoples managed to kidnap my girlfriend!!! Oh Zeus...this is terrible...and it's all my fault!!! I couldn't even save her in that other challenge we did, what makes me think I could even save her now?!?!?! Well...I need to try. Larx, do you have any idea where the creeps who stole my girlfriend went? If not...I have a lot of work to do in my high-tech computer lab that I set up here.

larxenerabbit

[2133]Jun 24, 2011
    Larx: Oh, J? I think she's already escaped with the others.

MightyBFan25

[2134]Jun 24, 2011

MightyBFan25: Well where is she? J is the love of my life, if anything happened to her...! Oh Zeus...I really hope she is okay where ever she is now...

larxenerabbit

[2135]Jun 25, 2011
    Larx: She escaped.

MightyBFan25

[2136]Jun 25, 2011

MightyBFan25: Well where did she escape to? I hope she didn't forget about me and I REALLY hope nothing bad happened to her! Wait...I'll just call her on my cellphone...yeah...that's the first good idea I've had in a while. (takes out my cellphone and calls J...)

J: (picking up her cellphone...) MightyBFan25, why are you calling me now of all times?!

MightyBFan25: Uh...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to disturb whatever you're doing at the moment.

J: It's fine. But...I was kidnapped by the cast of Spongebob and I've escaped. Now I'll get back to San Francisco and find you and then we'll get back to Boston together. It's just that you calling me made my cellphone ring and it made a lot of noise and I need to be quiet in case someone from Spongebob is looking for me.

MightyBFan25: Thank Zeus you're okay! If anything ever happened to you...! But...do you have any idea where you are right now?

J: Yeah...I think I've managed to get to Oakland by now. I'll see you in San Francisco soon.

MightyBFan25: Okay. Wait...but...when did you get kidnapped? Now I feel terrible...it was probably when I was busy playing matchmaker and I forgot about you and then you got kidnapped, wasn't it?!

J: It's fine...you were doing something nice for Sissy, even though she really doesn't deserve it after what she's done to you. Anyways, I'll see you soon. I'll get to San Francisco quicker if you stop talking to me and hang up the phone.

MightyBFan25: But...what if something else happens to you...?

J: Nothing else is going to happen to me. I'm perfectly fine aside from the fact that I miss seeing you at the moment.

MightyBFan25: Well...okay...I'm sure you'll be fine until then. But...can you please stay on the phone until you arrive at San Francisco?

J: Fine. Wait...oh Zeus, I think I see Cherry! Oh no, she wants to beat me up! (hangs up the phone...)

MightyBFan25: Oh Zeus...now my girlfriend is going to get beaten up by Cherry?!?!?! I need to do something...but I can't...and even if I could...it would mean nothing because I'm a wimpy nerd!!!

J: (calls MightyBFan25 again...) MightyBFan25, it was a prank.

MightyBFan25: That was mean...I thought you were seriously in trouble!!! Please just come back to San Francisco now. Oh, and you know what's so funny about this whole thing?

J: What?

MightyBFan25: You'll be meeting me again at San Francisco. It would be even funnier if it were the Castro...but...this is a kids' show so it can't be in the Castro apparently.

jegolas1973

[2137]Jun 25, 2011

Cherry: Hello, J!!! The Dragonflies and I have been expecting you!!!

The Dragonflies beat up J.

MightyBFan25

[2138]Jun 26, 2011

J: (On the phone...) MightyBFan25, the Dragonflies really are here now and they're going to beat me up. I need to hang up. I'll be fine and see you later. Bye. (hangs up the phone...)

MightyBFan25: WHAT?!?!?!?!?! You wouldn't play the same prank on me twice...no...the Dragonflies are beating up the love of my life as I speak!!! I can't let this happen...but I can't do anything!!! I'm such a failure... Wait...maybe I CAN do something! (takes out my sword and takes a ferry to Oakland and finds the Dragonflies...)

J: Why on Earth are you here? Leave before the Dragonflies find you as well!

MightyBFan25: No...they hurt you...they need to pay in some manner! Where are the jerks?! As soon as I find them...!!!

J: I've never seen you this angry before. It's okay...they're gone and I'm fine.

MightyBFan25: I don't care...they hurt you and they need to pay the price for it!!! (sees the Dragonflies coming back...) Cherry! I can't help but notice that you hurt my girlfriend...you beat her up...and she did absolutely nothing to deserve that!!! I'm here, why don't you try doing the same thing to me?! (eyes begin glowing bright red...) That's never happened before...maybe something interesting is going to happen now...

FZeroBoyo

[2139]Jun 26, 2011
    • level: 15

FZeroBoyo: ...And things seem to be going along... alright... I guess.

larxenerabbit

[2140]Jun 26, 2011
    Larx: I was going to set up a new season, but I'm putting it on hold.