The Mighty B! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Total Mighty B! Forums Island

MightyBFan25

[2141]Jun 26, 2011
    • level: 26

MightyBFan25: Wait...if this show is still going to continue...don't we need Bessie and Sissy back? They left to go on a date at the movies.

J: I'm pretty sure Sissy didn't want you to tell everyone on TMBFI about that. Wait...(notices MightyBFan25's eyes still glowing bright red...) Are you okay?

MightyBFan25: Well...aside from the fact that the Dragonflies were total jerks to you and that I now want to kill them...yeah...I'm perfectly fine. (takes out my sword...) Cherry!!! Why don't you come here and try to beat me up like you did to my girlfriend?!?!?!

J: This isn't a good idea, MightyBFan25. You'll get killed, you're a nerd.

MightyBFan25: Probably...but it's better than just doing nothing and letting them get away with what they have just done! Besides...right now something interesting might happen when I try to kill them...my eyes are glowing bright red...it could be some kinda omen...or maybe right now I possess some kinda evil, demonic powers. I doubt it...but I might as well see for myself if anything happens.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jegolas1973

[2142]Jun 26, 2011
    • level: 22

Dragonflies: Hello, MightyBFan25!!! We've been expecting you!!!

The Dragonflies beat up MightyBFan25 and J.

MightyBFan25

[2143]Jun 26, 2011

MightyBFan25: THAT'S IT, YOU STUPID DRAGONFLIES!!!!! (takes out my sword and kills Cherry and the rest of the Dragonflies...) Oh Zeus...did I really just kill all of them...?! Wait...now I feel like I need to do something...but...I dunno what. (thinks for a moment...)I need to open a portal to Hell and throw their shades in there, or at least their bodies into the center of the Earth. Yes...that will be PERFECT!!! (opens a portal to Hell and throws all the shades of the Dragonflies in Judecca...) How to dispose of the bodies...? (throws the bodies into the San Francisco Bay...) Okay...now I need to calm down...

J: Did you just do all of that...?

MightyBFan25: Apparently so. I didn't want to do all of that...I didn't even want to kill them...something just came over me...I couldn't help it... (hears something...) Wait...did you just hear a satanic voice tell you to go on a massive spree of destruction...?

J: No. Why? Did you hear anything of the sorts?

MightyBFan25: Actually...yes. Wait...I'm sorry...I need to leave right now. (leaves...)

J: Wait...MightyBFan25, what are you doing...?!

MightyBFan25: (leaves...) NOW I MUST DESTROY ALL OF SAN FRANCISCO!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

J: What is going on...? And since when can MightyBFan25 fly and blow stuff up at will?! She didn't even listen to me when I tried to talk to her...she just left... And now we need to stop her before she destroys San Francisco!!! Oh Zeus...what about the Castro?! MightyBFan25 would never destroy the Castro but she never mentioned sparing it!!! What is going on?!

larxenerabbit

[2144]Jun 26, 2011
    • level: 21
    Larx: Put up the anti-nerds-turned-evil fields!

(The honeybees put the fields up)

MightyBFan25

[2145]Jun 27, 2011

MightyBFan25: You really think a forcefield is going to stop ME?!?!?! (destroys the forcefield and flies into San Francisco...) History might not be my forte...but I can't help but recall thatfamous San Francisco earthquake. Now I shall recreate it!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (uses my mind to move the tectonic plates underground and create and earthquake...) I think I forgot something... (sets fire to all of the buildings in San Francisco, opens up another portal to Hell, and flies away...) MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Almighty Hades should be here any moment to start a new reign of terror right here!!!

J: (still in Oakland, looking at all the destruction in San Francisco...) Did she really justcause an earthquake, set fire to everything, and open a portal to Hell...? Oh Zeus...this isn't good...I need to find her before she does anything else...! (leaves and tries to find MightyBFan25...)

(Meanwhile...)

(Bessie and Sissy have fled from the movie theatre and are outside of San Francisco...)

Sissy: So much for our date. Who caused all of this?!

Bessie: I have no idea. Wait...(looking at a TV with the news on...) This is NOT good...!

Sissy: What...? (looking at the TV...) That isn't good...

Bessie: MightyBFan25 has suddenly turned evil and is on some massive spree of destruction!!!

Sissy: Please...she was always evil.

Bessie: No she wasn't! Look, I doubt that's even really MightyBFan25...she would never destroy the Castro and she did, and her eyes are glowing red...maybe she's been brainwashed or something...

Sissy: I doubt it. Someone needs to stop her though...or hopefully she snaps out of this.

(Suddenly the ground shakes again and Hades comes out of the portal to Hell in a shroud of flames...)

MightyBFan25: (noticing Hades...) YES!!! My master has come out of the depths of Hell to begin his new reign of terror for 1,000 years!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! My master will teach all these foolish mortals a lesson!!!

J: (comes back to San Francisco and sees Hades...) This hasMightyBFan25 written all over it! She is where ever Hades is, and Hades is right here so she will be here any second now.

MightyBFan25: (flies back to San Francisco and approaches Hades...)

J: MightyBFan25, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?! Don't mess around with Hades...he's evil!!! He'll KILL YOU!!!!!

MightyBFan25: How dare you say that about my master! (takes out my sword and puts it against J's throat...) If you say one more thing about my master and do anything other than bow down to him and pledge him your absolute loyalty for all eternity, I SHALL KILL YOU!!!!!

J: MightyBFan25, don't you recognize me? It's me, J, your girlfriend!

MightyBFan25: Who is this MightyBFan25 you keep talking about?! I know of no such person and I have no girlfriend!

J: You're saying that you're NOT MightyBFan25?!

MightyBFan25: No...I am not!!! Your girlfriend is just a vessel for ME!!! I am the shade of a demon in Hell and I have just awakened my master, the Almighty Hades, to destroy all of you!!! Your precious girlfriend's shade is in the Abominable Sands and shall never see the light of day as long as she lives!!! And I shall make sure that when you die you never see her ever again!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

larxenerabbit

[2146]Jun 27, 2011
    Larx: Ugh, so the forcefield didn't work because of a malfunction, maybe if I fix it MBF25 will turn back to normal.

MightyBFan25

[2147]Jun 27, 2011

J: A forcefield isn't going to make MightyBFan25 return back to normal!!! This isn't even MightyBFan25...right now she's just a vessel for some demonic creature that's using her to go on a massive spree of destruction!!! MightyBFan25's shade is in the Abominable Sands right now!!! And uh...I think our main problem isn't MightyBFan25 anymore...it's Hades. But...I think I can take care of MightyBFan25...and hopefully her actual shade will get out of the Abominable Sands somehow...until then...we're absolutely screwed!

MightyBFan25: (still holding my sword to J's throat...) SILENCE, FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!! Your precious MightyBFan25 will never get out of Hell, she's there for all eternity!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Now I must see my master... (about to leave...)

J: Wait...MightyBFan25...

MightyBFan25: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!

J: Then what should I call you?

MightyBFan25: I cannot tell you...if you knew my true name you could banish me to the depths of Hell once more. You girlfriend might lack common sense, but sadly for you, I don't! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (begins to fly away...)

J: Wait...before you go to see Hades, don't you want to play in the mud?

MightyBFan25: Yeah right! Like I would EVER want to play in that disgusting stuff!!!

J: Well...there's a mud puddle over there and you probably still retain some of MightyBFan25's memory, if not all of it, because you are using her body asa vessel and well...MightyBFan25 isn't really a normal teenage girl.

MightyBFan25: Yes...I do retain some of that nerd's memory...but I am NOT playing in the mud!

J: You know you want to. Your master can wait for a little while.

MightyBFan25: How dare you think that the Almighty Hades has time to wait for me to go and play in the mud like a moron!!! I am above such behavior!!!

J: No you're not.

MightyBFan25: ...Fine, but only for a moment. This stupid vessel is making me have the urge to play in the mud! I should just destroy this vessel, but it will still be useful, at least for now! (leaves and goes to play in the mud...)

J: It worked! That will keep MightyBFan25 busy for a while! But...now I need to go into the depths of Hell and find MightyBFan25's shade and bring it back so she can have her body back and get that demon out of her!!! Wait...while I'm gone, can you guys try to keep Hades at bay?

Bessie: We can try to...but I doubt it will do much.

J: Well...just try not to get killed or let Hades kill anyone else.

Bessie: Will do.

Sissy: And we'll make sure that MightyBFan25 stays where she is and doesn't destroy anyone!

larxenerabbit

[2148]Jun 27, 2011
    Larx: Ugh, no one tries my ideas. Fine, see if I help you losers when something REALLY comes to get you. (leaves)

(A spaceship picks up Bessie and Sissy and leaves)

MightyBFan25

[2149]Jun 27, 2011

J: Wait,Larx, we do need your help! Some wierd spaceship just kidnapped Bessie and Sissy and I need someone to look after MightyBFan25 and keep an eye on Hades while I go into the portal of Hell to look for MightyBFan25's shade! Please...you can make your forcefield or whatever you want to do! I need to go and find MightyBFan25's shade though...

MightyBFan25: Have you forgotten about me, J?! I'm not THAT easy to get rid of! And now I'm going to kill you before you even ATTEMPT to rescue your girlfriend's shade from the depths of Hell!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (takes out my sword and puts it to J's throat again...)

J: Wait...don't you want to listen to any music by Iced Earth? It's MightyBFan25's favorite metal band!

MightyBFan25: That would explain all the stupid lyrics to songs that are constantly playing in my head. Fine...I'll play along with this. Let me listen to one of these terrible songs.

J: (leaves and comes back with a radio and some of MightyBFan25's Iced Earth CD's and blasts some of their music...)

MightyBFan25: (starts listening to the music...)

J: She fell for it! (sneaks away and goes through the portal leading to Hell and starts looking for MightyBFan25's shade...)

larxenerabbit

[2150]Jun 27, 2011
    SpongeBob: (sees J in Hell)

MightyBFan25

[2151]Jun 28, 2011

MightyBFan25: (still listening to music...) Why does this worthless vessel like this horrible music?! (looking around...) Wait...where is that foolish girl who tricked me into listening to this music?! (continues looking around...) Wait...she probably escaped and is in Hell looking for her girlfriend's pathetic shade!!! She'll never get out of the Abominable Sands alive...but I cannot believe she tricked me like that!!! My master will be very unhappy... I should just destroy this vessel!!! (turns off the radio...)

Hades: (approaches MightyBFan25...) I overheard you. You let that girl escape into the portal of Hell?!

MightyBFan25: Yes, my master. I'm very sorry...she tricked me, and this vessel is not very useful to me anymore...

Hades: YOU HAVE FAILED ME!!!!! Once this is over you are banished to the depths of Hell once more, but this time FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! However...you might still be useful to me. This vessel's friends, or at least some of them, are still here. Make them pledge me their absolute loyalty for all eternity!

MightyBFan25: Yes, master Hades. (leaves...) If any of you here know MightyBFan25, I have something I need to tell you!!! COME HERE NOW, FOOLISH MORTALS!!!!! DO NOT WASTE MY MASTER'S TIME!!!!!

(Meanwhile...)

J: (has reached the Abominable Sands and is looking for MightyBFan25's shade...) Where is she...? (notices Spongebob...) Oh Zeus...the demonic cast of Spongebob?!?!?! Why are they HERE?!?!?! (leaves and finds MightyBFan25's shade in a cage in the Abominable Sands...)

MightyBFan25's Shade: (notices J...) J, how did you get here?! You're not dead, I can tell, you don't look like all the other shades! Oh Zeus...I knew you would come...I knew you would notice that something was wrong with me and that my shade was probably banished here! Now it will almost be over...I can leave this terrible place... (starts crying...) Some demonic creature went into my body and took it over and it banished my shade here while it uses my body as a vessel! Apparently my shade made its vessel "weak" so it got rid of me here! It's all my fault if anything bad has happened while I was here!

J: So then that demonic creature that took over your body was telling me the truth! Well...don't worry...I'll get you out of here somehow.

MightyBFan25: When anyone else has tried to open my cage demons have come and jabbed at them with pitchforks and then they all left. I don't want that to happen to you! Just leave...I'll be fine here.

J: No...someone must have the key to this cage and I don't care about the stupid demons!!! I need to get your shade out of here NOW!!!

larxenerabbit

[2152]Jun 28, 2011
    Sandy: (ha the key)

MightyBFan25

[2153]Jun 28, 2011

J: (notices that Sandy has the key to the cage...) Well...she obviously won't give me that key...the cast of Spongebob hates me I think. I don't get why they're here though! Only the homosexuals are in this part of Hell and they can't all be homosexuals!

MightyBFan25's Shade: They're here to stop you from getting me out of here probably.

J: Well...there must be some way to get you out of this cage other than the key. Wait...can you still move stuff with your mind?

MightyBFan25's Shade: I think so...but my powers won't be as strong since I'm just a mere shade in Hell.

J: Try using your mind to break the chain suspending your cage in the air and open the door.

MightyBFan25's Shade: I doubt it will work. Besides...this whole thing is my fault...I deserve to stay here... I'm going here anyways when I die...

J: You don't deserve to stay here! Now break the chain suspending this cage in the air!

MightyBFan25's Shade: It's not a good idea. When the cage falls I will get hurt, the cage is lined with razor wire. But...okay...I probably deserve it...

J: No you don't! Now break that chain. I'm sorry you will get hurt by the razor wire in the process though.

MightyBFan25's Shade: It's fine. Now...let's see if I can still even move stuff with my mind... (uses my mind to break the chain suspending the cage in the air...)

(The cage falls...)

MightyBFan25's Shade: (gets cut by the razor wire...) That hurt. And I doubt I can even open the door...

J: Just try to open the door.

MightyBFan25's Shade: I can't!!! Besides...I deserve to stay here!

J: No you don't! Stop saying that! You need to get out of here!

MightyBFan25's Shade: I doubt I can even open the door to this cage with my mind...

J: Just try to.

MightyBFan25's Shade: No! I'd rather stay here for all eternity!!!

J: Fine...I'm sorry I need to do this... (picks up a pitchfork lying in the sand...)

MightyBFan25's Shade: What are you gonna do with that thing?!

J: (jabs MightyBFan25's Shade with the pitchfork...) Now try to open the cage with your mind or I'll jab you with this thing again!

MightyBFan25's Shade: That hurt! Please...don't do that again! I'll try to open the cage...I'll try to... (opens the cage door with my mind...)

J: Now get out of there.

MightyBFan25's Shade: (climbs out of the cage...) I don't deserve to be out of this cage! I should just go back in there and cut myself with the razor wire!!!

J: If you go back in that cage...! Let's get out of here and back to Earth's surface so you can get back to your body.

MightyBFan25's Shade: (sits down...) I'd rather not...

J: Listen, I know you think this whole thing is somehow your fault...but it's not. We don't have time to talk about this now...we can talk about it later. Right now we need to get you out of here and back to your body and then we need to defeat Hades, close the portals to Hell, find Bessie and Sissy, and rebuild all of San Francisco.

MightyBFan25's Shade: And you wouldn't have to do all of that if it weren't for me...

J: Please just stop saying that. It's not your fault...it's that demonic creature that's using your body as a vessel!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Fine...I'll stop for now, but only for you.

J: Now come here and hug me.

MightyBFan25's Shade: That's not a good idea...you won't be able to touch me...I'm a shade...I'm just a mass of dark energy in a shape that somewhat resembles what I used to be.

J: We really need to get you back to your body. Come on, let's get out of this horrible place.

(J and MightyBFan25's Shade begin travelling out of Hell and back to San Francisco...)

larxenerabbit

[2154]Jun 28, 2011
    (The demonic cast of SpongeBob stop them)

MightyBFan25

[2155]Jun 28, 2011

J: Oh Zeus...will this demonic cast of Spongebob just leave us alone?!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Apparently not. They probably want me to stay here... I should just go back into my cage... (begins to leave...) You know...I was hoping that if someone wanted me to stay here they would keep me here by some other means than force...like making me really happy here so I never wanted to leave or something like that.

J: Don't go back into that stupid cage, MightyBFan25!!!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Why not...? Then the demonic cast of Spongebob will leave you alone!

J: I don't care about them! They can do whatever they want to me!!! Let's just get out of here! Use your powers to get rid of them or something!

MightyBFan25's Shade: I'll try to... (uses my mind to throw the demonic cast of Spongebob is the cage and lock it...) Haha, it worked!

J: Now let's get out of here!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Okay...I guess we should.

(J and MightyBFan25's Shade travel through Hell and through the portal, leading them back into San Francisco...)

J: We're back in San Francisco! Now you need to get your body back and then you owe me a kiss.

MightyBFan25's Shade: I thought it was a hug...but a kiss would be even better. Now where is my body...?

J: Over there I think...

(MightyBFan25's Shade and J start looking for MightyBFan25...)

MightyBFan25's Shade: There's my body...and I'm assuming it's still possessed by some demonic creature. I need to get my body back!

MightyBFan25: Oh, I see your girlfriend has rescued you from the Abominable Sands! How did you enjoy your cage lined with razor wire, you freak?!?!?! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I hope it was very painful and you cut yourself several times...I love the fact that you're in pain!!!

MightyBFan25's Shade: I'll ask you one time and only one time, give me back my body!

MightyBFan25: How about THIS?! (takes out my sword...) One more move and I'll start hurting your body, perhaps even KILL it!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! And I don't feel any of this pain, YOU feel it all!!! (takes the sword and cuts my right arm...)

MightyBFan25's Shade: (holding my right arm...) Ow, that REALLY hurt!!! I thought that was just a bluff or something!

larxenerabbit

[2156]Jun 28, 2011
    (A spaceship picks them up)

MightyBFan25

[2157]Jun 28, 2011

MightyBFan25's Shade: What the heck is this?! I don't wanna be on this stupid spaceship! I want my body back so I can stop Hades and then kiss my girlfriend!!!

J: Who's even piloting this stupid thing?! Wait...

MightyBFan25's Shade: What...?!

J: This is the same spaceship that kidnapped Bessie and Sissy!!! Oh Zeus...we need to find them and get out of here NOW!!!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Then just stay here and make sure that nothing bad happens to you. I'll look around for Bessie and Sissy...

J: But what if something bad happens to you?

MightyBFan25's Shade: I'll be fine! I'm not even alive, I'm just a mass of dark energy, remember? Now I must go... (leaves and finds Bessie and Sissy tied up in a side room of the spaceship...) Oh Zeus...this isn't good! (unties Bessie and Sissy...) Do you know who did this to you?!

Bessie: No idea...I couldn't see the person who kidnapped us.

Sissy: I couldn't either. (notices MightyBFan25's Shade...) Wait...MightyBFan25?! PLEASE DON'T KILL US!!!!!

MightyBFan25's Shade: I'm not here to kill you guys! I want to rescue you! I'mthe REAL MightyBFan25...but I'm not in my body...I'm just a shade...the MightyBFan25 you've been seeing is just a demonic creature that's using my body as a vessel.

Sissy: I doubt that. (tries to punch MightyBFan25's Shade...) What...I can't touch you!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Well duh! Of course you can't! I'm just a mass of dark energy right now! Now let's get off this stupid ship! J's waiting for us! I don't want to keep the love of my life waiting!

(Bessie, Sissy, and MightyBFan25's Shade leave and find J...)

MightyBFan25's Shade: Good! Let's get outta here!

(Meanwhile...)

MightyBFan25: Since that loser's shade has been kidnapped...I might as well just put her in even more pain! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (takes out my sword and cuts my arm again...) Wait...I feel like listening to more Iced Earth music... Oh this vessel is so worthless! (leaves...)

larxenerabbit

[2158]Jun 28, 2011
    (The spaceship kidnaps the demonic MBF25 as well)

MightyBFan25

[2159]Jun 29, 2011

MightyBFan25's Shade: Oh Zeus...! (notices MightyBFan25...) We can't leave yet, everyone!!! I need to get my body back!!!

J: Exactly! And your body isn't on this spaceship, it's in San Francisco so let's go!

MightyBFan25's Shade: No...look...I'm on this spaceship as well!

J: (notices MightyBFan25...) Oh Zeus...how come I didn't notice this?! Get your body back somehow!

MightyBFan25: You really think you'll ever get your pathetic body back?!?!?! Yeah right!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! If you even attempt to come near me, the real MightyBFan25 will dearly pay!!!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Please, J, take Bessie and Sissy and go into a different room on this spaceship!!! I don't want anything bad to happen to you! But...keep an eye on me...when I get this demonic creature out of my body, make sure that it goes straight back to the depths of Hell!

(J, Bessie, and Sissy leave and go into another room on the spaceship...)

MightyBFan25: Oh, that was just so nice of you to do that! (takes out my sword and cuts my neck very close to the jugular vein...) Try anything else like that and I'll slash the jugular vein next time, you freak!!! Go back to Hell!!!

MightyBFan25's Shade: I'm not dead yet...and I don't feel like going back to the Abominable Sands any time soon!!!

MightyBFan25: (uses the sword to try and hurt MightyBFan25's Shade...) It didn't work?!?!?!

MightyBFan25's Shade: Of course not! I'm a shade, just a mass of dark energy! Weapons of this dimension aren't going to hurt me at all!!! But...I can hurt you! (takes MightyBFan25's sword, throws it away, beats up MightyBFan25, and rips the demonic shade out of the body...) Ow...when I hurt my body...I hurt myself! That REALLY hurts!!! Why did I do that?!

J: MightyBFan25, get back into your own body now before that demonic shade comes back!!!

MightyBFan25's Shade: You do realize that I'm in horrible pain right now, right? (climbs back into my body, and the eyes stop glowing bright red and return back to normal...)

J: So you're back in your body, MightyBFan25, right...?

MightyBFan25: Yeah...it's so wierd though...being back inside my body...I guess I kinda took that for granted for the longest time. Oh Zeus...now I'm very tired and I think I need to go to a hospital or something... Make sure that demonic creature goes back to Hell... (passes out...)

J: She's okay...just really tired apparently. Poor MightyBFan25...she's been through so much today.

(The demonic creature's shade returns...)

J: Oh Zeus...it didn't immediately go back to Hell! It still wants to get back into MightyBFan25's body!!! I need this demon's name or I can't banish it to Hell!!! MightyBFan25 might know! (wakes up MightyBFan25...)

MightyBFan25: Oh Zeus...I'm so tired...can this wait for any other time...?

J: No, it can't as long as you want to keep your body! What is the name of this demonic creature that used your body as a vessel? Do you know?

MightyBFan25: Actually, yes, it's Abaddon, king of the demons in Hell. Use his name and cast him back into the depths of Hell... I'm sorry...I can't really stay awake that long now...I need to go to sleep...

J: It's okay...you've been through a lot today. Go to sleep...I'll banish this demon to Hell.

MightyBFan25: Thank you...you'll do fine. (passes out...)

J: MightyBFan25 would be better at this kinda stuff than I would be. I hope I can do this right...!

larxenerabbit

[2160]Jun 29, 2011
    (The spaceship heads deeper into space)