The Mighty B! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Total Mighty B! Forums Island

larxenerabbit

[2181]Jul 9, 2011
    • level: 21
    Larx: But what if those demonic SpongeBob characters, the aliens, and every other thing that's been around comes back?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MightyBFan25

[2182]Jul 9, 2011
    • level: 26

J: Well...MightyBFan25 closed the portals to Hell and the last time we saw the demonic cast of Spongebob was when we were in Hell. And the aliens are all on course for Pluto as we speak...so they'll be gone for a few hundred years. I'm not sure what else there really is to worry about...we took care of everything else for sure, like Hades, Abaddon, and the zombie alien pirate butterflies.

Sissy: But are you sure that while you weren't in Hell and were taking care of everything else the demonic cast of Spongebob didn't get out of Hell and come back here?

J: Well...I'm not sure...but everything else is taken care of and I'm sure if we could deal with Hades himself, we could deal with the demonic cast of Spongebob...if they're even here.

Bessie: But Hades was easy because MightyBFan25 knows a lot about that kinda stuff. It's not like there are any real tricks for dealing with the cast of Spongebob.

J: Well...now I'm not sure. I hope the demonic cast of Spongebob doesn't come here.

Sissy: Why? Because you know your girlfriend doesn't have some trick for dealing with them? I guess you don't wanna admit that she's a failure...

J: WHAT?!?!?! If MightyBFan25 heard you say that she would want to KILL YOU right now!!! MightyBFan25 is NOT a failure...far from that...and if you mention that word while talking about her grades...she will be extremely angry! Maybe I should just tell her right now...!

Sissy: It was just a joke.

J: Well...either way...don't mention that word around MightyBFan25...if she hears you use that word to describe her...she might kill you...you did say before that she's "evil". You're lucky she's asleep right now and even if she weren't she can't hear you...she's too busy listening to Iced Earth music.

Bessie: (looks out the window and sees the demonic cast of Spongebob approaching the hospital...) Uh, guys...I think we have a problem...!

larxenerabbit

[2183]Jul 9, 2011
    Larx: What? Did the demonic cast of SpongeBob return?

MightyBFan25

[2184]Jul 9, 2011

Bessie: Apparently so. Hopefully they won't find us here...

Sissy: I'll go wake up MightyBFan25.

J: Please don't...MightyBFan25 deserves to get some rest and I don't want you bothering her over something that might not even happen.

Sissy: I'm gonna wake her up anyways. (goes into MightyBFan25's room and hears "Burnt Offerings" by Iced Earth...) No wonder MightyBFan25 is demonic...just listen to these lyrics! "Take my knife. Make my sacrifice. You're my burnt offering."...no wonder she's demonic! (turns off the music and wakes up MightyBFan25...)

MightyBFan25: Oh Zeus...please don't kill me, Sissy!!! Wait...why'd you turn off the music?

Sissy: Because it's terrible. Those lyrics are terrible...THAT'S why you're demonic!

MightyBFan25: (laughs...) So now I'm "demonic"?! Please...Iced Earth is NOT demonic!!! And if you think that music is terrible...would you like to listen to something by Whitechapel? (puts on "This Is Exile" by Whitechapel...) I KNOW you'll hate this!!! I'm not really big on deathcore...but it's pretty good.

Sissy: (unplugs the radio...) You're absolutely insane for liking that music! But...I haven't come here you bash your music...the demonic cast of Spongebob is coming here and we're probably gonna need your help to deal with them.

MightyBFan25: Why me?! What could I possibly do to help?! Besides...you just bashed the music I listen to and called me "demonic"...why SHOULD I help you?! Maybe if I'm so demonic I should just leave this place and blow up the entire planet! You know...that's sounds like a good idea...I'll get to that soon...that's what demonic people do, right?!

Sissy: Okay...I'm sorry about what I said. But we seriously need your help.

MightyBFan25: Fine...I'll help...but you need to finish listening to this song by Whitechapel. (plugs the radio back in...)

Sissy: Fine...but only because I feel that you'll be very helpful in some way...like you have been lately.

MightyBFan25: You know...I didn't think that you'd hate metal...I thought that you might actually like metal...but...I guess not.

Sissy: (getting nervous...) Hehe...yeah...I guess not. I just don't like that kinda music.

MightyBFan25: Well...the song is over...we should get going...unless of course you wanted to listen to the next one on the CD...

Sissy: No thank you...I don't wanna listen to another of those songs! (turns off the radio...)

(MightyBFan25 and Sissy leave the room...)

J: Well...at least you're awake, MightyBFan25. Are you sure you'll be ready to help us out if the demonic cast of Spongebob come?

MightyBFan25: Yeah...I can pass out after that. And right now I'm in a good mood...I made Sissy listen to a song by Whitechapel!

larxenerabbit

[2185]Jul 9, 2011
    Larx: Here comes the demonic cast of Fanboy and ChumChum and Problem Solverz as well.

MightyBFan25

[2186]Jul 10, 2011

MightyBFan25: Hmmmmm.....the demonic cast of Fanboy and Chumchum and Problem Solverz. This should be interesting... Wait...the demonic cast of Problem Solverz?! Oh Zeus...taking care of Alfe will definately be hard to do.

J: If Alfe the one that looks like a rejected version of Domo?

MightyBFan25: Yeah. It's kinda annoying...why'd they havetamake him look like Domo?! Domo is AWETHUM so it's like an insult to Domo!

J: Well...I doubt the show will get a second season...no one really seems to like it.

MightyBFan25: Yeah...but I don't think the show deserves all the crap it gets...it's not unbearable...it's okay in my opinion...it deserves maybe a 4.5 out of 10.

J: Not so sure about that...maybe a 4.3 repitent....

MightyBFan25: Yeah...that seems like a really good number actually. Well...I don't know how we're gonna hold off the demonic casts of three shows...especially when the cast of Spongebob is ridiculously big. Well...they're not hereyet...we have some time to think ofa plan. Any ideas?

Sissy: Well...I woke you up because I thought YOU could come up with a good plan.

MightyBFan25: I think I'm officially out of good ideas...but I'll give it a shot... (starts thinking...) All I can think of is something evil involving excess amount of electricity...if we managed to put up a giant electrical fence around the hospital... But...I doubt we'd have the time for that.

Bessie: We could if we worked really fast. It would be a really good idea...and then there's no chance that any of the other patients here would get hurt!

MightyBFan25: Or we could just kinda turn the hospital into a maze and lock off all the rooms where the other patients are and funnel the peoples here and then either trap them or beat them up. I really like the other one...it sounds more nefarious...I like that word...it comes directlyfrom the Latin word "nefarius, -a, -um" meaning "wicked" or "impious".

J: And any BLS student could have figured that out so it's not that impressive so I don't know why you're talking about it at the moment!

MightyBFan25: I dunno...I go on tangents like this one frequently...expecially when I don't get enough sleep.

J: You REALLY need some rest then. And your second idea actually sounds good.

MightyBFan25: Thank you...I got the idea from a video game. So...I guess we should get to turning the hospital into a maze before those demonic casts arrive!

larxenerabbit

[2187]Jul 10, 2011
    Larx: You're both wrong... PZ deserves ALL the hate it gets. End of discussion.

MightyBFan25

[2188]Jul 10, 2011

MightyBFan25: I'd haveta somewhat disagree with that but since the discussion's ended...I guess I can't. I guess once this is all over I should torture everyone in the hospital with deathcore music..."Bludgeoned To Death" by Suicide Silence is such a good song!

Sissy: Well...you can do that later if I haven't already beaten you to death with your spinal cord.

MightyBFan25: Wait...what?! I'm NOT looking forward to that! Wait...that sounds kinda familiar...in the song "Violate" by Iced Earth the first line of the third stanza is "I'll beat you with your spinal cord"...that's a little wierd...ESPECIALLY when you've never told me that threat before! What album was the song "Violate" from...it was the one with the demonic creature that looked like Spawn on it...but what was the name of it...?

Sissy: I'm pretty sure it's The Dark Saga.

MightyBFan25: How would you know that? I thought you didn't like metal! Oh, and it was a test...I wanted to see if you actually DID like metal...any fan of Iced Earth, a metal band, would have known that...The Dark Saga is one of their best albums! The best one in my opinion is Burnt Offerings.

Sissy: Fine...the music you listen to is actually okay...I like listening to metal...mainly because you forced me to listen to it multiple times.

MightyBFan25: Well...at least now you're being honest. I thought you might like metal. Now...we needs to turn this place into a giant maze before the demonic casts get here! Come on, let's go before they get here!!!

(MightyBFan25, J, Bessie, and Sissy start blocking off a lot of the rooms in the hospital to funnel the demonic casts into one room when the arrive...)

MightyBFan25: We needs some kinda soundtrack while we do all this work...but...I know everyone else would beg to differ. Oh well...

J: I think the demonic cast of Spongebob will remember us from Hell.

MightyBFan25: I think so too. Oh, I'm not sure if I told you this...I don't think I did...but when I was in that cage in Hell the demonic cast of Spongebob did occasionally jab me with pitchforks. I wish I had a pitchfork now...I would love to jab them with a pitchfork. Besides...I need a new somewhat demonic weapon...I lost my sword.

J: Can you make a pitchfork? The maze is pretty much set up.

MightyBFan25: I don't think so but I can try...and if it doesn't work you can laugh at my epic fail.

J: I doubt you'll mess up. Now go hurry and do that before the demonic cast of Spongebob comes here!

MightyBFan25: Wait...would you like me to make you a sword? I think I can do that quite easily.

J: I don't want a sword...I've wanted you to get rid of your sword for the longest time!

MightyBFan25: Fine...I'll make one anyways in case you change your mind. (leaves...)

Bessie: The demonic cast of Spongebob will be here any time now...

larxenerabbit

[2189]Jul 10, 2011
    Demonic Patrick: (eats Sissy)

MightyBFan25

[2190]Jul 11, 2011

MightyBFan25: (runs back into the room where everyone else is with a pitchfork and sword...) What happened to Sissy...?

J: I told you not to make a sword!

MightyBFan25: But it could be useful! Besides...this one shoots electrical thunderbolt thingies...and you won't get hurt by it because the handle is rubber. I said I wanted to do something evil with electricity...and I did.

J: Well...fine...I'll use this sword. But only because you went through so much trouble. (takes the sword...)

MightyBFan25: Now where's Sissy?

Bessie: Demonic Patrick has eaten her...

MightyBFan25: WHAT?!?!?! And just when I had FINALLY met another metalhead who was a girl!!! Now I actually feel somewhat compelled to save her somehow...if it's possible...!

Bessie: (turns into the Mighty Bee...) I can take care of Demonic Patrick! Hey, where'd you get the pitchfork?

MightyBFan25: I made it. Why?

Bessie: Wait...you managed to make that...and the sword?! Whoa...okay...we can hold off Demonic Patrick! You should go and make more weapons...that would be really useful!

MightyBFan25: Really...? Hmmmmm.....sounds like a good idea! Take the pitchfork...I won't be needing it to make weapons. (hands Bessie the pitchfork...)

Bessie: I'll give you back this thing when you come back, MightyBFan25.

MightyBFan25: Okay. (runs off into ablocked off room and starts making more weapons...) Oh, I'm in a room by myself! I can play any music I want to! Hahahah, AWETHUM!!! (takes out my radio and puts on "Bludgeoned to Death" by Suicide Silence) Time to make more weapons! (continues making weapons...) Ooh...we need landmines and a bomb! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(Meanwhile...)

J: Where's MightyBFan25...?

Bessie: She left to go make more weapons.

J: It doesn't sound like she's making weapons...it sounds like she's laughing evilly and up to no good. Wait...she's making weapons...never mind...maybe she's up to something good...making something very destructive and helpful...

Bessie: Now let's save Sissy from Demonic Patrick!

J: Good idea! (uses the sword to shock Demonic Patrick, killing him, and cuts him open to find Sissy...) Wow...this sword really works...MightyBFan25 wasn't bluffing.

Bessie: And you saved Sissy!

J: And killed Demonic Patrick!

Bessie: Wait...Sissy, are you okay...?

Sissy: Of course not! Demonic Patrick almost killed me!!!

J: I'm telling MightyBFan25 about this...she'll have some smart remark about cannibalism to make concerning this.

Bessie: (turns back to normal and hugs Sissy...) I'm just glad you're not dead! I'm sure MightyBFan25 will be glad to hear that too...

Sissy: WHAT?! MightyBFan25 would probably rather have me dead!

Bessie: That's not what she said! She was actually upset about what happened...she liked the fact that she had finally met another metalhead who was a girl and actually wanted to save you. I told her to leave and go make more weapons. She'll be back any second now...

MightyBFan25: (comes into the room using my mind to move a giant box filled with weapons...) Whoa...you managed to save Sissy?! Oh, and I did make a bunch of swords and pitchforks. Then I got kinda carried away and made landmines, a giant bomb, some guns, grenades, and a bunch of other things. Oh, and I managed to make a death ray. And some wierd gun that when you pull the trigger it generates a black hole. Why are you looking at me like that...? I'm not an evil mastermind!

J: You kinda are. But...it's actually very helpful right now. I can't believe you did all of that.

MightyBFan25: I woulda made a tank...but...I didn't have enough time.

Sissy: I really don't care about a tank at the moment. But...when you noticed that I was okay...you seemed surprised...in a good way. Why?

MightyBFan25: Uh...hehe...I don't know what you mean by that.

Sissy: Yes you do. If you can build a black hole generator...you can understand what I'm saying!

MightyBFan25: I need to go now and build a flying tank that shoots bombs... (starts leaving...)

Sissy: (grabs MightyBFan25...) The tank can wait for you to answer this question!

MightyBFan25: Fine. I was actually upset when I found out that you were in trouble and I wanted to save you...you're the first metalhead I've met who is a girl. Now...can I PLEASE go? We're wasting time by having you pin me to a wall and interrogate me.

Sissy: Well...no other demonic cast member is here yet.

MightyBFan25: Well can you PLEASE let me go now? I've answered your question.

Sissy: (lets go of MightyBFan25...) So then you DO like me...even though you said that you hate me!

MightyBFan25: Kinda sorta...but only after I found out that you like metal. Oh, and you're not gonna trick me...I don't like you as anything more than a friend. Now I must go build a tank...

J: We don't need a tank! Besides...I think the rest of the demonic cast of Spongebob is coming here right now!

MightyBFan25: Fine then...everyone should just get a bunch of weapons then! But...don't touch the bombs...I'm probably the only one who knows how to use those.

Bessie: (hands MightyBFan25 the pitchfork...) You're back and you're probably gonna need it.

MightyBFan25: Thanks. Oh, did you try the hellfire setting on it while I was gone?

Bessie: How did you manage to do that?

MightyBFan25: Lots of flammable material and matches and whatnot.

larxenerabbit

[2191]Jul 11, 2011
    Demonic Fanboy: (takes Bessie's bee power and destroys it)

MightyBFan25

[2192]Jul 11, 2011

Bessie: You just destroyed the Bee Power...? That's it!!! You'll pay for this!!! (takes a pitchfork and jabs Fanboy with it, killing him...) I can't believe he destroyed the Bee Power! Mariam Breedlove will KILL ME when she finds out about this!

MightyBFan25: I have an idea actually. Instead of waiting for Mariam Breedlove to kill you...I havea feeling that the Bee Power will be locked up somewhere in Hell. I think I could open upa portal to Hell and you could go there and find the Bee Power, Bessie!

Bessie: Can you do that right now? I NEED to get the Bee Power back!

MightyBFan25: I think so...let me just get my spellbook while we wait for another demonic cast member to arrive... (takes out my spellbook...) Before anything else... (saysa spell in Latin...) I need to look into Hell to find where the Bee Power is... (uses the spell's powers to look into Hell and finds the Bee Power in the center of the Abominable Sands...) I...I think I found it! (suddenly the spell breaks...) Now it's wearing off I think... (falls back...) Okay...the Bee Power is in the center of the Abominable Sands! You need to go there and get it back before someone like Hades or Abaddon gets their hands on it! Then we'd REALLY be in trouble!

Bessie: Wait...don't I need to travel through Hell with someone else...?

MightyBFan25: No...but you probably should...just in case. Sissy should come with you, she is your girlfriend after all.

Sissy: I'll go with you, Bessie, if you want me to that is.

Bessie: Of course...I would love it if you came!

J: Are you sure it's good for them to leave right now? We might need Bessie and Sissy for help dealing with the demonic casts.

MightyBFan25: Yeah...I forgot about that. I'll open the portal to Hell after the demonic casts are taken care of. I have a feeling a giant wave of them will come soon.

Bessie: By the way, where's Ben? I thought he was here and would be helping us out.

larxenerabbit

[2193]Jul 11, 2011
    (Maleficent appears from the flames of Hell)

MightyBFan25

[2194]Jul 11, 2011

MightyBFan25: Oh Zeus...what is going on now?! Maleficent?! But...I thought...I thought you were good now...I thought after we showed you how to have fun you had a change of heart and would never come back to kill us... Why are you here...?

Bessie: Wait...maybe she's here to help us deal with the demonic casts. Are you here to help us, Maleficent?

MightyBFan25: Wait...I'm not sure...maybe she's turned evil. She came forth from the depths of Hell.

Sissy: Oh, how clever of you. That's the name of a song by Iced Earth.

MightyBFan25: Yeah...and it's from the album The Dark Saga...the one with the cover that has a picture of Spawn on it! Spawn is so epic!

Sissy: So that's what that demonic creature on the album is?

MightyBFan25: You've NEVER heard of Spawn?! Oh Zeus...you need to see the Spawn movie like right now!

J: I think you're forgetting about Maleficent.

MightyBFan25: Oh...she can see the movie too!

J: She looks evil...and she just came here from Hell...I don't think she has any good intentions if that's where she ended up.

larxenerabbit

[2195]Jul 11, 2011
    Maleficent: Ah, but I have come to help you with these demonic pests.

MightyBFan25

[2196]Jul 11, 2011

MightyBFan25: Wait...really...?! Oh Zeus...if that's the case thank you so much!

J: Thank you for offering to help us, Maleficent. But...why did you just come from Hell to get here...? You're not evil anymore

larxenerabbit

[2197]Jul 11, 2011
    Maleficent: It's a long story.

MightyBFan25

[2198]Jul 11, 2011

MightyBFan25: Oh, can you PLEASE tell us the long story? I like long stories...I have a long attention span...I'm smarticle...I won't fall asleep during the story! Besides...the whole concept of Hell fascinates me.

Sissy: Yeah...because you're demonic!

MightyBFan25: I am NOT demonic...the fact that a demon used my body as a vessel means absolutely nothing! Oh, and you can't call me that anymore because I listen to metal...because then that would make YOU demonic as well!

Sissy: At least I don't listen to deathcore like SOMEONE I know!

MightyBFan25: Well that someone happens to know that YOU also listen to deathcore!

Sissy: Yeah right...I'm above all that screaming.

MightyBFan25: (laughs...) You're not above anything...when you go bye-bye you're going to the Abominable Sands! And you'll get to see me there, and my girlfriend, and Bessie...and Brunetto Latini...and every homosexual that's ever been alive.

Sissy: So what? I'm a homosexual. That has NOTHING to do with wether or not I like deathcore!

MightyBFan25: Uno momento... (leaves and finds Sissy's backpack and then comes back with it...) Now...

Sissy: Where'd you get my backpack?

MightyBFan25: It was just lying around somewhere. Now...(finds deathcore CD's in Sissy's backpack...) How could we possibly explain these DEATHCORE CD's in your backpack if you hate deathcore? Whoa...I've never even heard of these bands...!

Sissy: You are REALLY starting to annoy me, MightyBFan25!

MightyBFan25: Wow...you actually called me by my username on tv.com...that's a first...you usually just call me a freak. I guess you can't call me a freak anymore! (laughs...)

Sissy: Fine...I guess you're right. I can't call you a freak and I never should have been able to...mainly because a lot of the stuff that would make you a "freak" also applies to myself.

MightyBFan25: Uh...wow...I wasn't expecting that. Are you okay...? You're like...never nice to me at all...you hate me!

Sissy: Well...I have a lot in common with you...and a lot of that is stuff I'd rather not have people know...so I figured that if I acted the polar opposite of you and hated you...no one would ever find out.

MightyBFan25: So you were so focused on being perfect that you basically hid your personality from everyone...? Come on! I might've actually gotten along with you right from the start! And then I would've had a friend on TMBFI who was a metalhead! That's upsetting...

Sissy: Well...we're not really friends. I guess after all of this with the demonic casts you should get some rest. And the next morning maybe we could listen to some music?

MightyBFan25: Yeah...sure...I'd like to see what your real taste in music is...since you like metal and deathcore...you must have a good taste in music.

Bessie: Well...you two need to end your conversation now...I think the rest of the demonic cast of Spongebob is coming here now!

larxenerabbit

[2199]Jul 11, 2011
    Maleficent: (summons bolts of lightning to kill the demonic SB cast)

MightyBFan25

[2200]Jul 12, 2011

Bessie: Whoa...that was AWETHUM!!!!!

MightyBFan25: Wait...Maleficent, how did you do that without using a Latin spell? I thought all that kinda stuff needed Latin spells... Wait...did you summon the powers of Hell in order to do that...? Wait...never mind...if that involved the powers of Hell it would've been fire...not lightning. Is there lightning in Hell...? I don't think so...

Sissy: How about you shut up and let her give us an answer to your millions of questions?!

MightyBFan25: Okay...I guess I'll wait for an answer. But...I do go on wild tangents of thought when I don't get enough sleep...so...I wouldn't be doing this if SOMEONE let me get some rest!

Sissy: Well maybe that SOMEONE realized that YOU need to be helping us out with this!

MightyBFan25: Well maybe that SOMEONE should realize that stuff involving Hell is my forte...not this kinda stuff!

Sissy: Well maybe that SOMEONE knows that these DEMONIC cast members are demons coming from the depths of Hell to kill us all!

MightyBFan25: Well then...if you know that much...you must be the expert on this kinda stuff so you don't need my help anymore! If so...I shall just go back into bed and pass out! Good luck dealing with the demonic cast members! Oh, and that reminds me...good luck handling that giant bomb I made! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (goes into bed...)

Sissy: Wait...don't go to bed! We do legit need your help!

MightyBFan25: No you don't. Besides...my wild tangents of thought are annoying you...if I get some rest those won't happen anymore.

Sissy: Fine...you can go on your wild tangents of thought...I don't really care! The demonic cast of Fanboy and Chumchum will be here anytime soon and we probably need your help!

MightyBFan25: Okay...thank you for being ever so considerate. (gets out of bed...)

J: You two really need to stop arguing now.