The Mighty B!

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

gideonbernstein

The Mighty B! Fan Reviews (128)

5.4
  • terrible

this show is terrible why did you make this show Nick? why do you torture like this?!?!?!?!??!!??!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??! it just sucks because it does. and it sucksucksucksuckscikwscuskcuksicskucisucisjcisjoidvhsil;djvlosifg!
  • Terrible.

Out of all the shows that were playing when Nickelodeon was just starting to go downhill, this one has got to be the worst. This show is about Bessie Higgenbottom, a nine and three quarters years old girl who lives in San Francisco, is the world's most dedicated Honeybee scout. She has earned more Bee Badges than any other Honeybee in history. Bessie is a zealous over-achiever with an ultimate goal of earning the remaining 584 badges and becoming an awesome superhero called the Mighty Bee. When Bessieever needs inspiration, she pretends that she is the Mighty Bee, whose powers range from people-skills to super strength and the ability to fly. But getting all the badges won't be easy. There are many obstacles lying in her way for her to overcome such as another Honeybee scout named Portia Gibbons who always tries to spoil Bessie's chances at earning the badge.

Now on paper the idea sounds good, but it got broadcasted it was awfully executed. To begin with, this shows opening is just flat out annoying and hard to get past.

The characters are not only unlikable and unmemorable, but also very stupid and annoying as well. The main protagonist, Bessie Higgenbottom, is incredibly irritating and stupid. She never shuts up, she fails in trying to earn badges, she makes an annoying sound when she earns a badge, and she talks to her finger which I find dumb. The dog Happy is a rip off to the dog from another Nicktoon called Doug. All the rest of her friends are just as overhyper and stupid as her.

The voice acting is just awful and painful to listen to. Each character sounds annoying and very loud, I can't stand those God awful voices!

While the artwork and animation aren't that bad, the characters look ugly and very unpleasant to stare at. Each one looks so quickly and poorly thought out that the artists didn't take enough time to design them.

The humor consists of forced and bad puns that didn't work out, and as for the rest of humor, it's basically just crude humor. I'm ok with that type of humor as long as it's not overused, but this show goes overboard with it. In one episode a closeup of a characters scabs are seen, and in another episode Bessie laughed so hard that she sneezed on the floor and a monster under the bed grabbed her snot. Seeing all of these gross-out gags isn't funny, it's disgusting to say the least.

The plots often range from making sense to making no sense at all to the point were it hurts your mind to figure out what you're watching.

The Mighty B could've been a decent show, but it just fell flat and failed epicly. The characters are annoying and idiotic, there's too much gross humor, the voices are awful, the character designs look ugly, and it overall just didn't work out at all. I apologize to those who actually liked it, but this show is just stupid and I'm glad it's done with.
  • The beginning of the end

This show marked the beginning of the end for Nick. Like Sanjay and Craig, it's overrated, disgusting, the animation is atrocious even though it's not CGI, and it reeks of being on Cartoon Network. The worst part is, after this show, they got even worse with Fanboy and Chum Chum, Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures, Fred the Show, How to Rock, Marvin Marvin, and Sanjay and Craig. I'm just glad this show finally got cancelled, just like Fred the Show and Marvin Marvin. Now they must cancel Sanjay and Craig!

UPDATE ON SEPTEMBER 15 (originally posted on August 22): Sanjay and Craig ACTUALLY GOT GREENLIT FOR A SECOND SEASON! God help us all. What next? Rabbids Invasion AND The Haunted Hathaways get renewed for a second season too? Nick is officially dead. Oh well, AT LEAST they cancelled this show and FINALLY stopped doing reruns of it.

UPDATE ON OCTOBER 22: THEY ACTUALLY RENEWED THE HAUNTED HATHAWAYS! Just like I predicted! WHY IS NICK GETTING THIS DESPERATE!

UPDATE ON DECEMBER 21: And now they've renewed The Thundermans. What's wrong with Nick?

UPDATE ON JANUARY 31: I was looking at the List of Rabbids Invasion episodes at Wikipedia and found out it was renewed. But hey, they renewed The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, and Sanjay and Craig too, so what's new? I'm thinking they can't cancel this show because it's the only watchable show besides Sam & Cat, and canceling it would leave them with only one pseudo quality show. However, they STILL should have canceled Sanjay and Craig. I mean, it hasn't even aired a new episode since December 7, which was the episode where they wet the bed. I still remember the commercial: "You're in for some drama. And by "you're in", we mean "YOU'RE IN"? Obviously a pun on urine. And you know what was stupid about that episode? They wet the bed at camp because they couldn't keep their challenge, but why didn't they just go to the bathroom BEFORE bed? Major plothole. AND, Sanjay almost licked his own urine! I don't know HOW that show is rated TV-Y7. The other episode it aired with was even worse! I was hoping the first terrible episode would at least be paired with a less horrible episode, but nope! It was worse. I can't believe that show, The Thundermans, and The Haunted Hathaways haven't been canceled yet! I mean, The Thundermans has a 2.5 and The Haunted Hathaways is rated the same as Sanjay and Craig, a 4. No one likes these shows! Nick, just because you don't have many shows left doesn't mean you can't cancel the worst three shows! Even if that only leaves us with two shows. Two pseudo quality shows that are still really bad. Time to get better shows!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2: Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.
  • A show that changed my life

This show is amazing! I love Bessie! She rocks! Best show eva!
  • Horrible Show.

1.5
    This show is not entertaining,the plot is stupid,the show uses gross and stupid doesnt get much worse than this.
  • Ricky Sprocket got replaced by this BS?

What the hell Nicktoons Network? You guys are morons! I can't believe you dumbasses canceled Ricky Sprocket and give The Mighty B another season instead. Losing respect for that channel if they want to renew unfunny garbage instead of their smart shows!
  • bad but not a bad as other shows

1.5
    Ok this show is bad. The characters are dumb. Bessie is annoying little girl who needs to calm down. I hate how she thinks she will be superpowers if she gets all the badges, that makes no sense! But it gets worse! Het left-handed-index finger which she calls finger, wow good job naming it, they ar least could have given it a name like bill or peter. But wait it get worse! In one episode her right-hand index finger became Fingr because, get this it was French! That is stupid the other characters are not much better. Penny seems lacks any intelligence to the point where it is not even funny, Portia is just stuck up, Gwen is boring, ben, why do you like Bessie, she does nothing.

The plot is ridiculous, how on earth does having badges mean you will be a super hero? As written above it makes no sense at all!

Thankful this shows got cancelled now if only nick would cancel others shows like fanboy and chum chum .

• this SUCKS

This stupid girl picks her nose and its SOOOOOOOOOO gross. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN
  • One of the worst nickelodeon shows of all time!

This show centers around an annoying girl named Bessie Hinkenbottom (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) who lives in San Francisco and is trying to get all badges and tries to be the greatest honey bee scout that ever lived and become the mighty b! Now this show is a huge ripoff, its Camp Lazlo meets Ren & Stimpy meets Spongebob meets Powerpuff Girls (Mostly because most of the main characters are girls) This show started off pretty good at first, then not only did it go downhill, but it became unwatchable and easy to realize how stupid and disgusting it is!! First of all let's get started with the animation! Its okay most of the time, since its the same art style as Spongebob and Ren & Stimpy, but this one however looks disgusting! Next is the characters! Dear god are they annoying! Bessie is possibly one of the most annoying girls on television! She always screams, never shuts the f*ck up, and is really annoying whenever she gets a badge! Plus she talks to her finger all the time like its her best friend! Seriously writers?!? This is the best thing you losers can come up with!?!? Penny is some lazy fat idiotic slob who always fights over what side she is on! Sometimes she's with Bessie and sometimes she's with Portia trying to torture Bessie! Make up your mind Penny! Don't even get me started with Portia, she's probably the worst character of the show! And she even acts like Squidward Tentacles, except unlike Squidward Portia tries to be mean to Bessie like Squidward in the NEW seasons instead of Bessie harassing Squidward. Gwen is just like Portia, except her sidekick! Ben is also stupid and annoying, but better than stupid Bessie. Happy is the only good character of the show, I know he's a dog and he doesn't talk, but he uses common sense and doesn't deserve to be harassed by that ***ed Bessie Hinkenbottom. There's also this Skateboard kid (I think his name is Rocky) who is also the only good character of the show, but neither Happy or Rocky can save the show. Plus imagine Bessie as Spongebob, Penny as Patrick, Portia as Squidward, Happy as Gary (Even though like I said, Happy is the only good character of the show). Stop copying every good tv show! The humor is just disgusting! 90% (Or so) of the humor is fart jokes, others rely on disgusting things that will make you wanna puke, such as Bessie picking her nose, Bessie feeding her booger to her dog (Yuck!) or (Even Worse) trying to get sick and licking a sick kid's germs off a thermometer (That was in one episode, I forget but it was absolutely disgusting!) I know Ren and Stimpy might have had Disgusting humor too, but in a funny and original way and that show was a 90s classic. And the acting is even worse! Like @That_TV_Dude said, Try to imagine fingernails on a chalkboard while having an ice pick jammed in your ear, that's the voice work of this show. Overall if this show wasn't such a ripoff, I would have loved this show! Poor animation, disgusting humor, annoying characters, hurtful voice acting! This is one of the worst nickelodeon shows of all time! Thank god it was canceled and only god 2 seasons! I'm sorry fans! But The Mighty B just sucks, and I can't stand it! Stay away from this garbage! Overall Grade: (1.2/10) F
  • My favorite show!!!

I love this show!!!!!! i dont know why it has so many bad reviews its my favorite show!!!!! The show is about a honeybee scout named bessie higgenbotten who is detirmend to get everysingle badge so she can become The mighty b. The reason i love this show so much is because its really weird and it really explains my personality and this show is a wonderful seris that brings the kid in all of us!!! I mean yeah it does have alot of gross humor but i always ignore it because thats how much i love this show and i always will!!
  • This seems like a good one of those shows that seem obsessive more particularly in any kind of voice actor in the background

This show makes me wonder how it looks right now. I would say this is a pretty good show I like it a lot of fun a great animated great background.
  • I Need a Doctor

1.5
    Ok, seriously? Watching this show made me puke! I felt like coughing up blood watching this. A bucked tooth gross nerd tries getting like 1,000,000 bages to become a superhero? Please, someone, call a doctor.

Art and designs: Poorly made and horriblely designed. The backgrounds are horrible, looked like a 4 year old did it. Think....the flinstones had a better background than this junk. And it was made in the 60's! Epic failure.

Chartacters: ANNOYING, DUMB, AND STUIPD. Penny is like patrick, Bessie is like spongebob, portia, squidward. Can you stop copying every good tv show?

Music: Copied, if they borthered trying, go ahea, be my guest.

Gross show. Bessie, farting, picking her nose. Please its like someone threw mud at my face! And steps on me when walking in dog poo.

This show HAD potentials. But unlike most animation shows, nope, doesn't work out. This one was probally NO potential after the FIRST epsiode.
  • How Do Kids Watch This without Dying?

This Show stinks.It is gross and the bad way (not the good way like Ren and Stimpy). It is about A girl named Bessie Higgonbottom who is a girl scout and is always good at everyting, so it is boring for the only thing to see is see her win 50 million awards!!!!!!!!Here is My review in a scale from 1-10:

Plot- -10000000000 did not make sense

Humor- -500000000000000000000 this is unfunny!

Action/Adventure- -100000000000000000000 0 proof action

Romance- -1000000 little bit romance

total- 1.0

This show Sucks! This show is not as bad as fanboy and chum chum but still sucks!This show never even deserved to air on Television!
  • This show.....is okay..

The mighty B is a okay show I guess,it could of been better,there's been some funny moments on the show,When I first heard about this show i thought it would be a big hit,boy was I wrong,I really wish this show was better it had so much potential!(this is my first revive sorry of it wasn't that good :/)
  • A big disappointment

The Mighty B! may have sounded like a good cartoon for Nickelodeon, but it just falls short. The story is about a young girl scout named Bessie Higgenbottem who wants to earn every single badge and be the greatest Honey Bee Scout ever. At first the idea sounds pretty good and it sounded somewhat similar to CN's Camp Lazlo, but where it fails is the bad humor, awful voice work, stupid ways Bessie gets her badges, and dumb plot episodes. The humor, while not the worse I have ever endured, is still bad, most of the jokes feel too childish even for kids and there are not too many funny moments at all. The voices are just terrible, everyone sounds like they sucked a bunch of helium before doing the voice work and it really sounds annoying. Try to imagine fingernails on a chalkboard while having an ice pick jammed in your ear, that's the voice work of this show. I also do not like the fact that whenever Bessie has to get a badge, the most illogical and most unbelievable thing occur and she gets the badge anyway. I know this is a cartoon but honestly come on, there are so many things that do not make sense that it hurts my brain trying to figure it out. Bessie literally can stand around, do nothing, and get her badge. I have heard of dumb luck, but this is ridiculous. The plots themselves range from borderline acceptable to just flat out stupid. For example in one episode the finger she talks to (I wish I was making that up) gets injured and so she uses her other finger and the two duel it out over who gets to be her finger to talk to. Just WTF is that?! Seriously that is so stupid and it makes no sense at all whatsoever. The Mighty B! could have been an instant classic, but it ended up being as worthless as The X's. I apologize in advance to those who like this show and I respect your opinion, but it just does not work for me. Nick needs to get its act together.
  • Kill me now...

So I remember my little brother and I used to watch this show. It's incredibly boring. The voices are annoying, and the personalities are annoying. Bessie's voice has this really annoying lisp. On top of that, she talks to her fucking finger. Ummm....wth? Some bitch named Portia's this snobbish, disrespectful twit, and she also has this really annoying voice. :/ She has this other bitchy Asian friend who was OKAY, but rarely appeared on the show. Aside from that, everyone on that show was really annoying and/or boring, except for Happy the dog I guess. Even though he's pissed me off on several occasions. The humor is immature and DISGUSTING. I remember this one episode where Bessie picks her boogers and friggin' eats it, like wtf?! I literally want to gag just thinking about it. :S

So glad this show is no more...
  • Where's my fly swatter?

1.5
    It's somewhat a predecessor of F@gboy and Chum-Chum.

Plot: Bessie Higgenbottom, a girl scout, has a goal: To get all of the merit badges. I disagree with some of you that this is a rip-off of Camp Lazlo, but this is the first cartoon that got that kind of plot. Lazlo doesn't care about badges. He cares more about nature. So I guess, the plot is average. Still, it's a little bland.

Characters: Really pushes the show off! I mean, Bessie, the main character, must be those ret@rd3d duo, Fanboy and Chum-Chum's inspiration, and based on. She really acts dumbfounded, and also the characters are just bland, and irritating as the characters from FB&CC, but with a different personality. Voice acting sucks.

Humor: Bad jokes, bad humor. They call that fooling around humor? Hah.

Art: Better than FB&CC, this one had the style of the old nick cartoons. The animation is average.

Overall: 1.5. The .5 stands for the plot, as it does have originality. But boring.

• I would rather get stung by a bee than watch this.

If you may have known,there were many horrible Nicktoons on Nickelodeon like The X's,All grown Up and Fanboy and Chum Chum. However,this is basically in 2nd place as the worst Nicktoon ever made. The Mighty B is about a girl named Bessie Hegginbottom,who is a Honey Bee scout and tries to get badges because she thinks she'll turn into a hero. It sounds bad,but it gets worst. The characters are all morons.Bessie is so annoying and her voice sounds awful. She sounds like she's been drinking 12 cups of coffee and is always spitting. She even talks to her finger! Portia,the villain,is a selfish snobbish jerk who also has an annoying voice. Penny is a complete idiot who never makes up her mind on which side she's on. Sometimes,she's with Bessie going on adventures,and other times,she's with Portia torturing Bessie. Which side are you on,Penny?! I'd say Bessie's,but still,she's a moron. Ben,Bessie's brother,is stupid,but better than Bessie. Gwen, Portia's friend,is just like Portia. The only good characters are Happy and the skateboarder guy (I think his name is Rocky). Happy is smart and not annoying,but he can't save the show. The voice acting is horrible. It sounds like everyone is on caffine and they are always spitting like talking. And it feels like I'm watching a human version of Spongebob,except even worse. Thank god,it has moved to Nicktoons Network,but we still have terrible shows on Nickelodeon. Please,Nick. Cancel this and Fanboy and Chum Chum and bring back all the original shows. I'm sorry,I just hate this.
  • Could of been good, but the presentation of the show was very bad.

Quick Review

Art: 10/10 - Classic; pretty basic

Animation: 3/10 - The animation is not good at all. It's rather weird and if people suffer from seizures, they would get seizures from the animation of the show.

Plot: 1.5/10 - Fails!!!

Characters: 6/10 - Bessie is not bad, despite being annoying at times, but the rest of the characters are rather boring. Not much development.

Music: 4.5/10 - The music is rather pretty cheesy.

Voice-acting: 7/10 - Very good, even though Portia's voice is not what mid-teen girls would usually sound like.

Overall: 4/10 - Could have been a good show, but with cheap animation, poor voice-acting, and cheesy music it didn't really look like it was going to be good. Next time you pitch a show, make sure it works right!
  • Mighty!

Penny is perhaps my second favorite character of the series right now, she was absolutely hilarious in " Bee Afraid " . And I didn't notice Ben in either of these episodes! Where was Ben? Nobody knows . . . ! ! ! So, this was the second out of the rumored to be twenty episodes in the Mighty B! and it was clever. I liked the first and second episode equally. The Mighty Weekend is turning out quite well, but The Mighty B! needs a new time slot for new episodes, I am barely awake at 10:30 in the morning!
  • I used to love this cartoon very much but then it just went downhill when the second half of Season 2 came along in my opinion

First of all, I don't know why some people think this cartoon is awful. If you love cute cartoons then watch "The Mighty B!" then watch this cartoon and I honestly don't know why people overexaggerate and say that this is an awful cartoon. It's still not an awful cartoon but it has just been really going downhill. I don't know why Nicktoons is airing new episodes of "The Mighty B!" instead of Nickelodeon and it really disappoints me. I've been watching the new episodes on Nicktoons and all of the episodes I have seen have been bad or okay and I've only been delivered four good episodes while Nicktoons is airing the new episodes. Season 1 was very enjoyable and the first half of Season 2 was enjoyable and then the second half of Season 2 is where this cartoon just really went downhill and I don't enjoy them as much as the Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 episodes. Season 1 still had a few stupid, bad, and annoying episodes but I enjoyed them for the most part. I love Amy Poehler voicing as Honey Bee troup scout Bessie Higgenbottom and I think she does a very good job. I also love Andy Richter as Ben Higgenbottom (Bessie's little brother). The character I really dislike is Portia because she is so mean and so annoying. The rest of the characters are likeable. Bessie's dog Happy and Bessie's best friend Penny are probably my favorite characters in this cartoon. Don't listen to the people and give this cartoon a chance but I would recommend that you watch Season 1 to the first half of Season 2 though. The first half of Season 2 stops at the episode "Rinx/ Sleepless in San Francisco" and then I started to not enjoy the second half of Season 2 but it did have maybe like four episodes I really enjoyed. I just really hope the rest of Season 2 gets better but this cartoon is going be canceled in June 2011 so there will be no third season. I think it's best that this cartoon gets canceled and doesn't have a third season because I'm worried that it will get worse. I will always look back to this cartoon by watching Season 1 though the first half of Season 2. Overall, I still love this cartoon but I only love Season 1- the first half of Season 2... it's an okay cartoon for now but I hope it goes back to being an excellent cartoon soon for me. 6.5/10
  • Bessie ALWAYS wins.

1.5
    When I first started watching The Mighty B!, I honestly thought the show was good. However, as time progresses, I realised the episodes were ridiculous and nonsensical.

The show revolves around a "Honey Bee" scout named Bessie Haggenbottom, whom is very enthusiastic about being one. She hopes to achieve the rank of "The Mighty Bee" by earning all the badges. The plot is good, however, it has been dumped in recent episodes. Even if the plot wasn't dumped, it quite about a less interesting version of "Camp Lazlo".

The major flaw is that Bessie ALWAYS wins, even if she does the wrong thing. The content of each episode always supports the fact that Bessie is doing the right thing which is very unfair to the other characters. Even in Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob and Squidward both has an equal number of wins and loses. Thus, the best episode I've viewed so far is when Bessie's cousin came visited her.

The designs are not that well, but the voices are quite well-matched to their personalities. However, the flaws are too much, and therefore I have to say that the show is mediocre and deserves NO second season.
  • Better than Fairly Odd Parents and iCarly

I love this show. I can relate to Bessy even though I am not as socially awkward as Bessy and I am much cuter too. I also like the antagonists like Portia and Gwen. This show is so silly even though I am not a fan of the fart jokes. What is up with the fart jokes in American cartoons. Yes, I am an American and even I don't care for fart jokes because they're quite common in cartoons and comedy shows. I'm not too happy that this show doesn't get enough airtime.

I like Spongebob but not as much as I like The Mighty B!

• Oh my god. This show is so bad.

2.5

This is bad, but not as bad as that dreaded... *pukes* ...Fanboy and chum chum, but this show still sucks. This show is about a dumb girl and a fat boy going to be "bee scouts". Bee scouts? Are you kidding me. WTF is that supposed to be mean? And then there's her enemy, a stupid girl with buck teeth, and she talks weird. Not only does she talk weird, but every other character in this stupid show talks weird too. This show's terrible.

My rating: 2.5

• It's over at last.

I have been having hating what Nick has nowadays, and I was annoyed to see this show last for so long. Until now. It was about time Nick canned this show for good. The Mighty B! is basically about a girl named Bessie Higgenbottom who is attempting to achieve all badges to become the "Mighty Bee". The premise seems decent enough, but you'll soon notice how unoriginal and weak the plots are. Another thing you will notice is how terrible the animation is. All the characters are ugly, and the animations flows very rough. The characters themselves have the most stereotypical and annoying in show Nick has produced. Bessie has a very annoying voice that sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. His brother, Ben, sounds like a constipated 50-year old. Penny's voice is also very annoying too. Not only that but the characters themselves are horrible on this "show". Bessie is very annoying and idiotic, as well as Penny. Ben is also dumb as well, and is very annoying. Not even Happy could save this. The humor itself, is nothing but cheap and overused jokes, and potty humor. The plots are also very rushed, and come off as incredibly predictable.

All in all, this show was nothing about a mess, and was deserved to get the boot. Everyone is annoying on this show, the animation is hideous and uninviting, and the humor is cheap. One show done for, who knows how many more bad shows Nick needs to can.

Presentation: 4.0/10 The idea does some good, but the plots come off as weak and extremely predictable.

Animation: 2.0/10 The character designs are horrendous, and the animation is very choppy and flows roughly.

Voice: 2.0/10 Everyone's voices on this show are very annoying and the lip syncs are off cue.

Entertainment: 4.0/10 The humor, most of the time, come off as weak and overused jokes, and potty humor.

Lasting Appeal: 4.0/10 The show is pretty much nothing but a mess, and was deserved to get canned for good.

FINAL SCORE: 4.0/10 Crummy
  • Hmm, this show is between bad/poor and ok/alright/decent.

Bessie Higgenbottom, a nine and three quarters years old girl who lives in San Francisco, is the world's most dedicated Honeybee scout. She has earned more Bee Badges than any other Honeybee in history. Bessie is a zealous over-achiever with an ultimate goal of earning the remaining 4,584 badges and becoming an awesome superhero called the Mighty Bee. When Bessie ever needs inspiration, she pretends that she is the Mighty Bee, whose powers range from people-skills to super strength and the ability to fly. But getting all the badges won't be easy. There are many obstacles lying in her way for her to overcome such as another Honeybee scout named Portia Gibbons who always tries to spoil Bessie's chances at earning the badge. Watch this show and follow Bessie on her quest to be the best! I think the Might B is a mediocre show. I mean, it is between poor and ok/decent to me, but I don'tcompletelyhate it. I don't like the show that much since it is not my cup of tea. I only gave it a 5 because there are like 4 characters that are funny and some of the episodes of enjoyable. The rest of the episodes are OK. I think the main character (Bessie) is alright but not my favorite. I do like her pet dog Happy. Her brother Ben is funny. The voice acting is poor to me. Most of the voices are annoying mainly Bessie. The animation is poor as well because it reminded me of the newer SpongeBob episodes (since Erik Weise uses to be on that show and he was the co-creator of TMB). Season 1 was kinda meh to me. Season 2 looks better since lot of shows always improve after the first season. Overall, I think it is a not bad show but not my favorite. I rather watch this show than El Tigre, Mr. Meaty, and a couple bad shows on Nick. 5/10

• Where are all the Fans?

I Am Extremely Surprised that this show is rated 5.5. Also I Am surprised that this show only airs on weekends (I Mean even Fanboy and ChumChum airs more often on Nickelodeon). This show is severly Under rated and should be shown more often. This is personally currently my favourite show on Nickelodeon, Right now. Some People also say that this show is a ripoff of spongebob, but peronally this show is a million times better than Spongebob (The new ones at least). Now Personally my Favourite Nickelodeon age was 2006-2010 (Avatar, El Tigre, Wayside etc.). Now, agter saddly seeing that era end it is nice to see another great cartoon. But seriously What's whit all the haters.
  • Mighty B and her silly little voice are horrible!

1.5
    Mighty B is just a show about a stupid, mischevious little girl who does nothing but be lazy and ventures rascal adventures and she acts like a 6 year old little brat.None of these episodes are amazing nor wonderful and nor alright they're just plain disgusting and terrible. And the voices are insensible especially Bessie the little girl has a very ridicolous voice that you'll laugh for fun at, her silly voice always bleeds my ears and just makes me want to turn the channel and watch something else and as a matter off fact, this show is terrible more badly than Tak, well I hated Tak too remember that boring old silly show, they're close to about my same rating. No offend mighty B fans, but this show is plain horrible!
  • Worst piece of garbage I have ever seen.

1.5
    I don't think words can describe how much I dislike this show... well I tried to describe it and my last review got deleted... so i'll try to describe my hatred in a more PG way. The Mighty B is about a girlscout and her wacky adventures. Not the worst show idea *cough* Chop Socky Chooks *cough* but the reason why the show is so dislikeable is the characters themselves. They're all so messed up... not the Invader Zim hilarious messed up. The annoying I want to stab this girl with a pencil. Lets talk about some of them shall we. Bessey- The mighty B herself, her dialogue is some o
    f the most annoying things i've ever heard. Which is only amplified by her lisp, yes folks its finally been done, a person with a lisp has been given a show. Now I know why this hasn't been done in the past.

The one blonde girl- The extremely predictable foil character to Bessey, she's the bad bessey's the good... not much more then that. Also she has an annoying voice almost as bad as Bessey.

Random Honey Bees- Random characters all more screwed up then the originals. Wether it be the voice acting, character development, or just the things they say.

In conclusion this show has the worst characters i've ever seen, an extremely under developed plot (If you can call that garbage they put in an episode a plot "Look B did something wacky lol"), and has no real reason to even exist (looking at some of the other reviews I can tell i'm not alone in these feelings).

So please if you're ever channel browsing and come upon this show by some unholy act of the dark one. Turn it, don't even watch the opening sequence.
  • The worst show ever!

1.5
    I don't hate this show. Not at all. I REALLY hate this show. The art annoys me, the writing is horrid, and I think they actually went out of their way to make Bessy more annoying than she needed to be. How can you make a good show when you have... the worst show in the world? The answer: You can't!

A lot of people have said that this is a girl version of Ren and Stimpy. It's not. Ren and Stimpy was entertaining, and fun to watch. You knew going in that it was going to be weird. With this show... you don't know what to think! It looks like an unfinished college project that some failing student barfed up in a minutes notice!
< 1 2 3 4 5