The Original Mike Douglas Show

AprilFox

[1]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 109

Hi, to all who come and look at the guide. It's been a true labor of love for me, as a childhood fan of the show, I would watch with my Granny when I came home from school. It was fun, entertaining, informative and definitely an education for me. Now as I have been putting the guide together (no small feat, I assure you), I would like to thank my friend TomAlger for his tremendous data input as we poured through mounds of information from tvguides, newspapers, magazines, to bring the foremost guide on the NET of THE MIKE DOUGLAS SHOW. Dates have been checked and double checked as we go thru the Seasons. It will take awhile as I said it's alot of information to process. The hardest part was to find info on the Pre-national episodes of which none are in existence anymore, they taped over them. The actual start date of the National released program began on September 2, 1963 and later in other parts of the U.S. I hope you enjoy the visit and come to appreciate what made Mike Douglas' show so unique and entertaining, from cooking, to celebrities, to diplomats, to sports figures, to even ex-cons, Mike had it all, variety in the true sense of the word. Trip down memory lane or just have a look at some of the interesting people that appeared on his show.

John Lennon and Chuck Berry on the Mike Douglas Show

Joan Crawford and Mike Douglas

Edited on 09/05/2009 7:49am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.