A The Mindy Project Community
Tuesday 9:30 PM on FOX

The nominee list for Best Comedic Actor on our Best of 2013 poll is pretty star-studded. With strong contenders like NPH, Nick Offerman, and Jim Parsons, it's hard to pick which one to vote for to win the category. But I'm a big fan of the underdogs so let's take a moment and see if I can convince you to vote for someone who well, isn't winning yet.

5. The Mindy Project is actually pretty good

And it's time you admitted it! When TMP first started I feel like it was pretty hip to diss on the show but c'mon! Mindy is actually really funny, and the cast have really come into their own over the show's run. Including Chris Messina as Danny Castellano. I can't imagine the show without him.

4. Look at that face!

What a dreamboat! I don't know if that's really a good reason to vote for Chris over the others but I couldn't write a list of my favorite things about him without including it. Dream. Boat. Please forgive me.

3. His surly one-liners
He cracks me up every episode with his bad attitude. I don't think I'll ever get tired of how much he hates everything. He's like me! Surly to the core.

2. The love connection

They've been building this one up for a while. Despite dating other people and maybe hating each other a little bit, Danny & Mindy definitely have some chemistry. The will they won't they isn't in your face but it's definitely fun. Chris is great in the role, clearly struggling to keep his feelings at bay. I can't wait to see where it goes.

1. His dance moves
I think this one speaks for itself.

So there you go! Convinced? Probably not, but at least you got some giggles out of those dance movies, right?

Don't agree? Defend your choices in your own post with our Community Topic of the Week! Check out our rules here.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/24/2015

Season 3 : Episode 21

25 Comments
Follow this Show
Members