The Mindy Project Forums

Tuesday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

Emmys 2014?

irehawk20

[1]Jul 26, 2013
    • level: 9

I'm sorry this show got robbed from getting nominated for the 2013 Emmys. But there is a problem and this is the reason why it happened:

There are strict old TV critics watching this show and they were concerned that both Gwen and Shauna do not fit in this show at all. They were more too strongly supportive on Beverly instead. Yeah, this show is more likely for young adult fans and I know the strict old TV critics made a big mistake going too far replacing both Gwen and Shauna with Beverly. But we cannot disobey the strict old TV critics from watching this show, otherwise this show might suffer a bad abruption.

This show would have been nominated for 2013 Emmys if both young women stay in this show and not yet include Beverly. So the only solution is to get this show retried for the 2014 Emmys by adding a cranky old man doctor to be added in the Season 2 cast lineup. This will give Beverly can gain some more relief and we will make peaceful agreement with the strict old TV critics. I know there is a third young woman member will be also joining the Season 2 cast lineup, so the total should be eight.

So hang on, everyone!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

irehawk20

[2]Sep 23, 2013
    • level: 9

When at least Mindy appeared as a presenter in the Emmys 2013, even if the show did not nominated at all. Maybe next year, it will get another chance.

JazziLicious

[3]Oct 9, 2013
    • level: 6

We can only hope