The Mindy Project Forums

Tuesday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

Great show, constantly getting better and better

olijon

[1]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 9

After having seen five episodes my appreciation for this show grows stronger. The script is snappy, intelligent and witty, the characters are interesting and engaging and the acting is good. I hope this show gets the following it deserves so we can get some more in the future!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orc8

[2]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 11

I agree - this show keeps getting better and better.

irehawk20

[3]Dec 14, 2012

The Mindy Project marathon scheduled on Thursday, December 27, 2012 from 8pm-10pm!

hallsandra

[4]Dec 23, 2012
    • level: 1

Mindy is very funny and with Josh, they are really good together. However, there is a Bridget Jones kind of vibe that I hope they lose.

irehawk20

[5]Feb 27, 2013

Well so far, so good, this show is improving better. But it needs to strengthen more on the image a little bit.

What happen to those two young women characters, Gwen and Shauna? They have not appeared too often in this show ever since Christmas! Why did they bring back that horrible old woman, Kelsey, in this show for no reason at all?

Mindy and Betsy are the hottest women characters in this show.

browneyedgirl21

[6]May 15, 2013
    • level: 1

Really enjoying this show! It's really funny, sad to see the season's finished but glad it has been renewed.

I'm interested to see whether Mindy lasts in Haiti!

Definitely my new favourite tv show!

irehawk20

[7]May 16, 2013

I understand why they got rid of those two young women (Gwen and Shauna) and brought back Beverly, the cranky old woman as permanent.

This show is supposed to be for young adults only. But the problem is that, there are strict old adult TV critics, besides the young adult TV critics, watching this show. The strict old adult TV critics think that both young women do not fit in this show at all and Beverly is a better fit for experience.

If they brought back both young women and get rid of Beverly again, this show will get automatically discontinued. We all don't like discontinuities at all.

Even if we are forbidden to get rid of Beverly, the only solution is to make sure this next season has this: Two additional characters to make the total cast lineup of eight characters:

- A cranky old man doctor to keep Beverly from getting isolated.

- A young woman who is considered both a Mindy and Betsy type.

Any questions?

Affy

[8]May 16, 2013
    • level: 2

this show is one of these shows that grows on you, but i feel its not been given the credit it deserves.

it does get better and i think lots of people have judged it according to its pilot but as the series goes on its get better! theres not alot of reviews on it and much negativity on the show and even the figures of viewers are getting less and less unfortunately. I personally love the show i would like to see more and more seasons....and more focus on danny and mindy's chemistry.