The Mindy Project Forums

Tuesday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

Season 2 suggestions...

irehawk20

[1]May 1, 2013
    • level: 9

I know there are some of you who liked this show, and the rest of you are the opposite. It is, of course, the second best FOX comedy after New Girl, but not as worst as Raising Hope.

I am, of course, becoming a fan of this show and it is for young adults only. But what I am concerned about that both these women, Gwen and Shauna, left the show too soon for no reason at all. I know there are young TV critics watching this show, which is correct. But what I am also concerned is that Beverly, is as old cranky nurse brought back to this show as a permanent member, as been ordered by some strict old TV critics watching this show. Of course, if Beverly did not come back, the strict old TV critics would discontinue this show automatically.

This is the permanent cast so far:

Mindy Kaling as Mindy Lahiri

Ed Weeks as Jeremy Reed

Zoe Jarman as Betsy Putch

Chris Messina as Danny Castellano

Ike Barinholtz as Morgan Tookers

Beth Grant as Beverly (last name should be mentioned)

I also know that there is a Season 2 for this show, which contains 24 episodes.

But these are suggestions on what the next season would be like:

1)There should be two more cast members to be added this show's cast lineup:

- One of them should be a old cranky man doctor, to keep Beverly out of isolation.

- The other should be a young female member, who is more likely a Mindy and Betsy type.

2) Beverly should have a full name by then.

3) There might be a chance that there will be new proposed topics on each episode, by then.

Season 2 will have a total of eight characters. Three will be young women, three will be young men, one will be a cranky old woman nurse and the last will be a cranky old man doctor.

I know there are some of you don't like this show, but please give this show some more chances and finds it best time to end its series by then. Thank you very much.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.