Remember what happened last time:
* Mindy looks better in a short haircut type, which is correct.
About this show:
* We understand that show got renewed for its second season with 24 episodes total.
* It is supposed to be all young adult characters, who are supposed to be smart, educated and talented, and this show should attract all young adult fans. But there was a bad situation on the change in the middle of the previous season.
* The young adult fans did not like the Beverly character, because she is too cranky and corny. But when they made her permanent by replacing these two young women characters (Gwen and Shauna), the young adult fans could not stop arguing. Even the young TV critics did not like that idea of having that Beverly character as permanent, especially replacing both young women characters.
Here's the problem:
* There were strict old TV critics involved in watching this show for some reasons:
1) Both Gwen and Shauna characters caused the imbalance attracting too many 13-year-old to 19-year-old fans in one blow.
2) They are more strongly supportive on that Beverly character.
* Now we have just learned that we are forbidden to disobey the strict old TV critics and forbidden to get rid of that Beverly character this time.
I know it is hard, but I know these are the only six permanent characters of this show left:
* Mindy, Betsy, Jeremy, Danny, Beverly and Morgan
The only way to solve this problem is they need to add two more characters to make it eight:
1) I know there is a young woman character, in a Mindy and Betsy type, that will enter.
2) I think there should be a cranky old man doctor, so Beverly does not get isolated nor desolated and we will have a equal peaceful agreement with both old cranky people and obey the strict old TV critics.
So as a result, these will be the only eight permanent cast members for this show's second season:
* 3 young women
* 3 young men
* 2 cranky old people
Nothing else more.