The Mindy Project

Take Me With You

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 14, 2013 on FOX

• Loved It.

I love this show and im so glad they had it on hulu so I could watch the whole thing from the beginning but that's another story.

This season finale was awesome. At first I thought that she was gonna end up with that mid wife guy, then I thought that her and danny were gonna start something, and I didn't expect her to continue dating the minister. Now we see near the end some real real chemistry starting to happen between her and danny and i'm like "oh snap" so that was a great trail of breadcrumbs towards some drama in the next season, but I am excited to see what will happen. By the way, Mindy looks really good with short hair, at first I thought no but then it grew on me after seeing her from a different angle.
  • The Season Finale of The Mindy Project

I thought the episode could have been better. I have been a fan of Mindy since The Office and liked this show. I truly enjoyed the ending which was very sweet (I don't want to spoil it for you) and I think it demonstrated Mindy's true colors. However, it seemed she went back and forth too many times between wanting to go to Haiti and staying in the city. Also, Danny's story line was a little confusing considering he complained about Christine moving to fast yet he was the one who asked her to move in. Also, I thought the tension between Mindy and Danny is a little to hot and cold which makes it hard for me to root for them. I think New Girl does it better. But I'm going to watch next season and to see what happens.
  • Take Me With You

The ending was a good moment, with Mindy revealing the cut hair, and the party was okay, but it was a little too focused on the stories than it was the comedy.

I also wish they would get rid of the Casey character, but this episode did not indicate the likelihood of that happening.

Still, a good episode and it is making us count the days until the show returns in the fall.