The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo

NBC (ended 1981)

The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo Fan Reviews (3)

• The Misadventures Of Sheriff Lobo

Hello there, this is Derrick Ferguson from Little Rock, Arkansas. I like to watch this classic television show, and it's called "The Misadventures Of Sheriff Lobo", because it brings back some of my memories. Please send me new e-mail address, and it's Thanks! See you all again real soon.

Derrick Ferguson

Little Rock, Arkansas
  • Introduced us to some of TV's biggest names

' The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo ' was a spin-off of 'BJ and the Bear ' and it starred some of TV's biggest names. Claude Akins, Mills Watson, & Nell Carter just to name few. The role of Perkins could not have been cast any better. Mills Watson just made that role and love Perkins.
    Clause Akins as Lobo was also a great cast. I can remember him as a guest star in ' The Rifleman ' and was shocked how take a role and make it is own so well. In ' Lobo ' he did the same thing and I wonder how many actually would see him going down the street and slow down thinking there was a real cop on their bumper.
  • awesome show that was short lived that had so much life left in it.very funny show similar to the dukes of hazzard.sherriff lobo/boss hogg,perkins/roscoe birdie/enos and bj and the bear were i guess the bo and lukes lol but they weren't on much after lobo

this show as stated above was so awesome it was both good and bad they moved the show to atlanta but it took away the bumbling hicks all around that occured in rural orly county.i enjoyed all the characters from this show and bj and the bear too.a little known fact is that while this was a favorite amongst many for tv shows the lobo theme song isn't anywhere on cd or cassette and the theme you heard in the beginning(pre atlanta lobo) was a shortened version.during a 2 or 3 part episode of lobo with special guests bj and the bear after each episode they played a longer version to end the show.