The Mole

The Mole 3.0, Episode 2

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 09, 2008 on ABC

• good episode...

This episode was even better than the first. First, the remaining contestants split up into 2 groups. One group of two raced to get an exemption while the other group raced to get money in the pot. Later, the group worked together to get money via piggy banks. I thought it was really funny how the skinny guy was more out of shape and pitiful than the fat guy. He's a wimp. My favorite player is the history teacher and he got an exemption. I liked both challenges and I loved how the kids kicked the adults butts. Overall, another good episode.
  • Review

Good episode. I like that the challeneges take up most of the epsiode. They could very easily stay in thehotel room for most of the epsiode and try to get people more interested in the game that way, but I did enjoy watching the two challenges. I think Bobby is playing a very good game is he is not the mole, and if he is the mole then he is the worst player ever. I'm one hundred percent convinced he is trying to make everyone believe he is the mole and will happily take whatever manages to be getting put into the pot. Once again on the quiz I would have just answered based on percentages. Answering the two questions about Bobby being the mole seems like a bad idea. Main targets for the Mole at the moment are Alex and Mark. Mark because he was pretyt ruthless about making sure he got to the top of the hill to cost the group 35,000 bucks and Alex just because he seems like a smart enough guy to pull this off. I had Paul on my list of possible moles but catching 26 or something pigs scratched him and Liz off my list and Liz wound up getting the boot. Ten players remain, we'll see where next week goes. Solid epsiode.