The Moment of Truth

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 30, 2008 on FOX

6.2
  • Lame, lame, lame.

2.5
    FOX should be embarrassed that they asked an question -- one single question -- before they had the gall to go to commercial.

Part of the huge waste of time was the summing up from last week. Who gives any kind of crap at all about the loser from last week? They should've aired the show the way they summarized it: question. answer. question. answer. question. answer. They got through practically the entire show in less than five minutes.

The producers listened to zero buzz. They have retained the annoying pauses longer than ever. They kept flashing forward to the guy's son asking him about his gambling away his college fund. Seriously, I've seen that clip 80 times. By the time he actually asks the question, who cares anymore?

Also, letting us know there's a pageant miss coming up doesn't give anything away, exactly, but it for sure lets us know the guy either loses or gives up. The way they're doing it, it could take months for someone to get to $500,000. Meanwhile, they cut to commercials constantly.

This show sucks. It's a terrible show. No one should be on it. No one should watch it. It's easily as excruciating to watch as it is to play. How is the studio audience not bored out of their tiny howler monkey pinheads after the first 20 minutes?

I switched over to Bravo's "Project Runway" shortly after the first commercial break. It's a rerun, but it's way more interesting than this piece of crap.

Buh-bye.