The Moment of Truth

Episode 103 - Christie Youssef/Brandon Corria

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 06, 2008 on FOX

6.6
  • This episode probably had the best questions so far.

This was such a better episode than the last two, where the last two you couldn't help but just not care about some of the questions asked. This episode almost all of the questions caught my attention. A few examples were for the pagaent contestant with the "do you blame your father for tearing your family apart?" or "are you still in love with your ex-fiance?" The weirdest thing happened- someone actually pushed the buzzer! It was Melissa, the girls sister... the question was "have you ever forced yourself to throw up after eating to avoid gaining weight?" I can see why she pressed the buzzer. I think she made a good choice to save the money, I loved the question though "Have you ever felt trapped by your mother trying to control your life?"

The second guy was ok, they sent a LOT of relationship questions at him. He's totally ruined with his girlfriend, no doubt. The most humiliating question was the last one, but the one that I found most interesting was "Have you ever made ethnic jokes about Marissa's family?" and he didn't win squat, so it's all over for him... anyway, it was a superb episode!